Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TLOZ: Ocarina of Time... in 2D (LTTP STYLE!)

I'm completely remaking Ocarina of Time into Link to the Past style 2D... I think LTTP was the best game ever, but OOT had the best items/weapons/bosses and levels, so why not mix and match... demos available on the site as well as more info!

Screenshot:

Comments

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    I played your demo when you posted it in the Game Maker forums... it's pretty good... anyone who liked both games like I did should like this when it's finished most likely... so yeah... good luck with the complete version and all...

-------------------------------------------
    Some people sit at think about all the wonderful things that could have been. I no longer believe in that. I believe that instead of wishing you could change what's in the past to make what could have been into what is, you should work to make sure that your future is what is, and not what could have been.

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i never played the n64 zeldas, but i played the 1 on gba and loved it, so ill try it. looks pretty authentic to old zelda.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I have the orcarina of time for 64 on my gamecube w00t!

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • findnolimitfindnolimit Member Posts: 112
    One of my fav games of all time...  Good luck, the screens look great.  Are you gonna have the horse eventually?  I'll download the demo, can't wait for the finished product. 

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

• MethuselahMethuselah Member Posts: 5

Epona will be included

• mastahmastah Member Posts: 39
    TLOZ fan. Awesome screensimage Good luck.  
  • UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    I LOVE ZELDA!!! I loved the ones for N64, but I have only played a little of Windwaker...  Anyway, ROCK ON!!!! GOOD LUCK LOOKS COOL!!!! imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%