Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Play Breach this weekend and keep playing forever

TakeoJusticeTakeoJustice Member UncommonPosts: 73
edited February 2019 in Breach
Hey everyone,

I didn't see a post about this, sorry if this has been mentioned. I got an email today from En Masse saying if I download Breach today and play between Friday, Feb 22 and Monday, Feb 25 I'd get to keep my access to Breach. Looks like this offer is good until 10 AM PST on Monday!
AlmostLancelot

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Hey everyone,

I didn't see a post about this, sorry if this has been mentioned. I got an email today from En Masse saying if I download Breach today and play between Friday, Feb 22 and Monday, Feb 25 I'd get to keep my access to Breach. Looks like this offer is good until 10 AM PST on Monday!
    Yep, but only through the En Masse launcher. :) It's on their FB page:

Log into 4v1 action RPG Breach from the EME Launcher between Friday, February 22 and Monday, February 25, at 10 a.m. PST and you can play Early Access now and forever!

Just download the EME Launcher and Play Breach:http://www.enmasse.com/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    You ever look at something knowing its going to be bad, then play it anyway and its as bad as you thought? Unfortunately, I couldn't resist 'free' but sometimes somethings aren't even worth 'free.'
  • SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401
    yeah, I put in like 3 missions and the combat is just....Bad and Unfun.