Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Invasion on Lanber Map

xD_GamingxD_Gaming Member EpicPosts: 2,503
edited February 2019 in Skyforge
I got to say as a gunner, I feel like stepped into a time machine and playing through a Tabula Rasa map . The invasion trheme is really cool. 

I will admit I  tried the map last week and didn't get it because I wasn't able to survive, but now I can comfortably do a little tanking  on some of the weaker mobs and even the 4x's ones. 

Trying to defend the air purifers , yeah right lol. It is a really cool map and if you havn't tried the game in a while it has added a lot of really hard content. Specially if you are soloing and don't have enough juice for "Divine" form. 

THere is also "the plague" element to the zone which begins the Camp defense mission , hence the Tabula Rasa feel. The plague, much like the Black Desert desert can kill.

THis is my  second week in the game, got up to rank 136 , about a million and half HP and still not even close to end game.

One detractor is  I can't find group ion the group finder to do the better dungeons to get rare / mythical items, it maybe do to my low rank but not 100% 

THink the aliens have arrived :D 
There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
Twitter : @xD_Gaming_Merch
xD Merch : https://bit.ly/2v13MT8
"Dragons are tilly folly !"

Comments

• xD_GamingxD_Gaming Member EpicPosts: 2,503
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,978
    I haven't played this since I found out how intrusive My.com is.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,248
    I stopped playing when they nerfed the Slayer into oblivion. 

I think they cut back on that "intrusion", their client is multi threaded  so this swhy you see more then on instance running. I do remember that though about the intrusion, and think with the European Laws they dialed that back quite a bit

It's nice seeing games  using multithread of the cpus, games runs very well. 

As far as nerfs , I never pay attention to them, adapt and move on is my motto. 

I always liked the game, but when it came out it just didn't have the content it has now.

I'm not going to say its the greatest thing in the world, its just game that seems to come into its own finally. Running around this zone with my gunner, I feel like im playing Tabula Rasa. 

They also have a very cool unique item mall that has acttual micro prices which reward you with cash back in my.com Coins. The stuff you can get with my.com coins are pretty nice  like treasue chests ect , and they've added through all their game lines up  minus Conqueres Blade.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,248
    I think they cut back on that "intrusion", their client is multi threaded  so this swhy you see more then on instance running. I do remember that though about the intrusion, and think with the European Laws they dialed that back quite a bit

I always liked the game, but when it came out it just didn't have the content it has now.

I'm not going to say its the greatest thing in the world, its just game that seems to come into its own finally. Running around this zone with my gunner, I feel like im playing Tabula Rasa. 

They also have a very cool unique item mall that has acttual micro prices which reward you with cash back in my.com Coins. The stuff you can get with my.com coins are pretty nice  like treasue chests ect , and they've added through all their game lines up  minus Conqueres Blade.

When the only class you enjoy is the one nerfed so much no one wants them in any party, let me know.

edited February 2019
    Bloodaxes said:

When the only class you enjoy is the one nerfed so much no one wants them in any party, let me know.
    Like I said, adapt and move on, you putting your stock into one class is on you, not the game. I use several class depending on the situation, and find all of the  10+ classes I have usable for a lot of scenarios.  

"oo booo hoo , I can't one shot in pvp anymore, hooodeehoobooo" that what I hear in my head .