Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 76 Devs Detail 2019's Three Content Seasons & Wild Appalachia Release Info - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageFallout 76 Devs Detail 2019's Three Content Seasons & Wild Appalachia Release Info - MMORPG.com

Bethesda has unleashed a pair of development roadmaps for Fallout 76. One is an overview that provides basic information about what is going to happen throughout 2019 across "seasons" of content upgrades. The other is a more specific look at what players can expect from the Wild Appalachia season including information about when each piece will be released and what it will contain. See both after the jump.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Player vending sounds really good and a PvP mode to keep the crazies away from my camp will be very welcome.

That's a pretty long list. 9 free additions from March to May and that's just 1 of the 3 content drops throughout the year? I got this game for £8.99, feel spoilt.
    SBFordalkarionlogMadFrenchieRemyVorenderScot
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Player vending sounds really good and a PvP mode to keep the crazies away from my camp will be very welcome.

That's a pretty long list. 9 free additions from March to May and that's just 1 of the 3 content drops throughout the year? I got this game for £8.99, feel spoilt.

they still have a lot to catch up, if they catch up, new games are launched everyday
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 203
    Have the game. But i have not played it. If i get a Fallout feeling while playing i will be satisfied.
    But ill give it a couple of more patches before i jump in
    I am a scizo misanthrope. So one day I may go BANZAI on your post.
    Have not yet though. Maybe there is hope?
    Nah there is really none for me or the human race. 
  • RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440
    At this point I really do not care what Bethesda does with FO76. I will never play this game again and even though I love TES (not the on-line version) and the FO series I think I've bought my last Bethesda product.

• TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Calling it now: Nuclear Winter is a BR mode.

(And no, I have no clue if they've already announced what it will actually be, just taking a pot-shot.) ;p
    Scot
  • DEXA88DEXA88 Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Wana bet each of those will be DLC and you need to pay ?
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    DEXA88 said:
    Wana bet each of those will be DLC and you need to pay ?
    I'll take that bet because they've already confirmed it's all free. How much we talking?
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • elfdragon21elfdragon21 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    This game isn't very good yet. I paid $60 for it and it was fun at first, but then it got old quick after I was fighting the same type of enemy over and over with no challenge or good loot, so there was no longer a reason to fight them.There's also no one around, or need to group with anyone. I hope this game gets better, but for now I deleted it to make room for better games on my PS4.
  • EbanyEbany Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Bethesda is the poster child of broken promises atm.