Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What If Your Warframe Tenno Talked From The Beginning? - Part 2 - TheHiveLeader - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageWhat If Your Warframe Tenno Talked From The Beginning? - Part 2 - TheHiveLeader - MMORPG.com

Will Hive defeat the oddly alluring Vor? Will Ordis ever shut up? There's only one way to find out! This is Part 2 of "What if Your Tenno Talked?" which throws out all lore for the sake of comedy because otherwise this series wouldn't make sense. Just go with it...

Read the full story here

Comments

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Nice!
    I'm thinking I should give Warframe another shot. What suit is the arrow thing? (I don't think they had anything like that when I originally tried it)
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Never mind... I had only played a few hours previously but don't remember how to play now since it was years ago. But apparently the game is not designed to let you create a new character (to replay the tutorial, etc) and only has a support option to request account deletion but with no guarantee that you can re-use that email address again. So while I would have given it another chance, they have intentionally made that too much of a pain in the ass as I'm not interested in using a different email address.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    She must be on Verizon.. lol

• foxgirlfoxgirl Member RarePosts: 485
    "Let's keep it above the waist please." lol