Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pvp

ray12kray12k Member UncommonPosts: 487
Is it any good in this game?

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    edited September 2018
    The person with better gear wins 99% of the time and most people would say that means it isn't good pvp... especially since you can drop a load of cash on the game to upgrade all your gear.

PvP is the main thing to do at endgame though so it might be what you're looking for. Plus, it's open PvP once you're in the higher levels for everyone, except in a safe area. Players often fight over mob grinding spots and things like that. But, like I said, if a better geared player wants your spot.. they are going to get it.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • ray12kray12k Member UncommonPosts: 487
    Thanks. 
  • centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    It would be nice if games like this had a pure pve server.
  • SeedymanSeedyman Member UncommonPosts: 19
    centkin said:
    It would be nice if games like this had a pure pve server.
    But they never will, because the targets for the gankers would dry up, and then they would have to actually do something difficult, like fight each other. And gankers are the loudest complainers, and most abusive name callers when they think someone might threaten their easymode kills. I almost bought this game until I remembered to check pvp status, seems like the prettiest games all cater exclusively to the ganker crowd.
    CitizenX007imershon