Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1999, the Promise of Virtual Worlds Revisited

124»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Sushi is fantastic, i suggest the Philadelphia roll for starters. Cream cheese and raw salmon and rice.

Sushi really can be fantastic - if you want to avoid raw things, california rolls have cooked crab.  Tamago anything is basically a slice of omelette.  Some places make sushi with the type of pre-cooked tuna from a can (as well as the more traditional raw stuff).  Some places make vegetarian sushi with pickle, avocado, or tofu.  If you find sushi too dry due to all that white rice, try it with soy sauce or a piece of kimchi.  If you like spicy things, mildly spicy sushi rolls and highly spicy wasabi are both common to find.  :)

As far as streamers, I like to watch a group such as Yogscast do stuff like blow each other up with rockets in GTA V maps.  If you have never seen a windmill race, they are a riot.  Also watching people play gary's mod prop hunt can be hilarious.
    I think sushi "rolls" are the training wheels version perhaps, my children order these small, expensive bowls of cut up raw fish strips, gaaah....lets not even get into the cups of colored raw fish eggs.....

I blame their mother who taught them as children to slurp raw oysters.....bleh....

:#

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon