Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spiderweb Software sale on Steam

lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
Just a heads up for those interested, Steam is having a great Spiderweb Software sale with some bundles going down a whopping 85%.

If graphics aren't your first concern but you like your RPGs rock and rock solid, give these games a shot. From the Avadon trilogy all the way to the 6 Arcanum games, its all very worthy of your time. Don't let the graphics scare you away, there are beautiful worlds and stories to explore. Hundreds of hours of entertainment to be had.

/Cheers,
Lahnmir
'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

Mendel

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Spiderweb's games are about the closest things to the classic Gold Box games that I have seen.  I'll take a look at Steam's sale.  It's bound to be worth my time.  I'd love to see them invest in their graphics for future games -- even a few more character models with some customization options would be appreciated.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    The sale only lasts 48 hours so for those interested, better not wait too long.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer