Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ring of Elysium Players Can Score Some 'Sweetheart' Cosmetics & Accessories Starting Today - MMORPG.

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageRing of Elysium Players Can Score Some 'Sweetheart' Cosmetics & Accessories Starting Today - MMORPG.com

Starting today, Ring of Elysium players can get hold of some pretty sweet goodies thanks to the arrival of a limited-time Valentine's event. During the event, players can earn a "sweetheart sports car" skin and some brand new accessories including a pink bear, lover bear, macaron and fruit pie accessories.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• sworchesworche Member UncommonPosts: 10
    edited February 2019
    good game,underrated,idk why there aint lots of players in it
  • Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388

sworche said:

I don't think it's officially released yet, it's still listed as EA on Steam.
  • sworchesworche Member UncommonPosts: 10

Aori said:

sworche said:

It has a bit of controversy surrounding it. Also Tencent.

yeah,but compared to other BRs,i gotta say,this game has the best skins and sneaky playstyle,i play fortnite since it came out and apex as well,gotta say,this game deserves more attention but yeah ive heard bout controversy + i kinda feel they are greedy af unlike other BRs who actually give free stuff.
    Rain_Deathraven
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Love this game i have 200 + hours, some players cant play because its region lock for some reason.
    Also early access part, some players just dont touch games in early stage.
    This game has so much potential, the BMX and grappling hook are really something.
    I give it 8/10 atm,
    Rain_Deathraven
  • ragebulletragebullet Member UncommonPosts: 55
    really fun game but...they added bots to every round who have unlimited ammo and don't even chase zone or play the game so I uninstalled it. wait 10 minutes then watch 90% of the ppl pick spawn last 5 seconds and randomly placement aka bots. not sure why they added them but it ruined it for me
  • Rain_DeathravenRain_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 87

really fun game but...they added bots to every round who have unlimited ammo and don't even chase zone or play the game so I uninstalled it. wait 10 minutes then watch 90% of the ppl pick spawn last 5 seconds and randomly placement aka bots. not sure why they added them but it ruined it for me

They add bots on your map if you are new or have low rating.I agree with you that is a bad thing but if you play some games and get a little higher on the lader you will never see a single bot.