Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SLG recruiting for CBT tomorrow. - I have your 15% discount on pre-orders here.

unbeatinunbeatin Member UncommonPosts: 58
edited February 2019 in Conqueror's Blade

CLOSED BETA TESTING BEGINS FEBRUARY 7

It won’t be long now until our pre-order pack and other choice customers will become the first to experience the fabled Conqueror’s Blade closed beta test, which sees the core combat of the recent Siege Tests massively upgraded to include a unique open world.

Because there are aspects of Conqueror’s Blade’s gameplay and technical infrastructure that need to be tested in isolation before they are finally brought together, the CBT will be divided into consecutive stages. On February 7 at 15:00 CET (06:00am PST), CBT Stage 1 will get underway and it’s planned to run 24/7. There might be an impromptu update required, but the servers should remain up until February 15. Then, on February 18 at 10:00 CET (01:00am PST), the House CBT Stage will commence, on which we’ll have more details nearer the time - stay tuned!

Now, this being a bigger gameplay and technical test than any we’ve run previously (namely that there’s an expansive campaign mode at the heart of it), we’re expecting some unforeseen issues. It’s important to combat them that, if possible, you communicate any bugs that you come across as fully as you can. We’d also welcome any feedback that you have. Indeed, we’ll be rewarding those that share their experiences with in-game gear via our new CBT page, so that together we can make Conqueror’s Blade the most fun it can possibly be.

As well in-game giveaways during the CBT itself, to celebrate this milestone phase of development we also have a new video that hints at the diverse ways you can challenge for supremacy in the days ahead. You can check it out below as you steel yourselves for what’s going to be a tense and exciting new period in Conqueror’s Blade history.

If your interested and wanna play with a clan that has grown through each testing phase look us up. 

Spartan Legion Gaming - Dominators of early CB access phases.

NA PvP

Active Daily Players: 50+

Total: 250+

Server Home: TBD

Conqueror’s Blade is a spectacular and free massively multiplayer action game that places you in the sabatons of a general on the medieval battlefield.

Enjoy brutal class-based action, dynamic squad tactics and campaign-level strategy that converge across a distinctive historical realm where the medieval West meets the mysterious East.

The Story of Spartan Legion Gaming Community is a long talk rife with the destruction of zergs and the conquering of servers. We do not take no for an answer. We do not yield. We are the best, that's what affords us to wear the spartan logo. 

Active PvP, Group Oriented, Organization, Proven leadership, Premade videos here

Over 18 years of conquering has molded this community into a group of unrelenting warriors capable of earning the right to wear the Spartan colors. From UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, DF, DFUW, Mortal Online, Archage, BDO and LIF our warrior network has grown and strengthens through the years of working as a unit. We have players that have gamed together for fifteen years of our history.

We are a warrior family that thrives on group coordinated combat and building, together we represent the Spartan Legion Gaming Community. We take pride in our home and other members of our family. We are the best not for the title but because the satisfaction of victory is the only drink able to quench a Spartans thirst.

- Recruitment Video

https://discord.gg/h7nAPPz 18y+ Discord Req.

Join House here - https://cb.my.com/en/guilds/5000 15% off preorder's house package.

MadFrenchie

Comments

• unbeatinunbeatin Member UncommonPosts: 58
    edited February 2019
    I will be streaming the CBT per usual as well.  You also get 15% off if you pre-order through our clan so join discord link above and ask! 
  • trixsterjltrixsterjl Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Come for the cookies stay for the Community.
  • Lazerface45Lazerface45 Member CommonPosts: 1
    $habba Rank$
  • unbeatinunbeatin Member UncommonPosts: 58
    You looking to join lazerman?
    PM Me
  • JownzJownz Member UncommonPosts: 62
    I want to join please invite me!
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    I have no idea what this game is lol. Just wanted to say good luck to you and your guild.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Here I thought SLG stood for Surfing Loving Guys....

:D

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    “Dominators of early CB access phases.”
    ”Over 18 years of conquering has molded this community into a group of unrelenting warriors capable of earning the right to wear the Spartan colors.”

That sounds so impressive.  Nothing quite like crushing the early CB Access...

But I have to ask: With all that domination why would you try to recruit random people from a gaming forum?  I mean how hard can it be to earn the right to wear the Spartan colors if you are just spamming random non-players on MMORPG...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

@Slapshot1188 ; The sad state of competitive pvp gaming requires more players unfortunately. For example the system in Conq Blade right now that allows you to take territory allows guilds to continuously bring in players to the pvp instanced siege. Which is why the 3 largest guilds that have formed an alliance own the entire map. The only way to compete with this is to get more players able to join into the pvp instance siege during siege time. 

In the end these large alliances of players will ruin the game but ultimately it's the dev's fault for developing the system like this.
    https://cb.my.com/en   For anyone interested in the game and hasn't heard about it. Check out the link it's a lot of fun if you like medieval type games!
    Had a few good siege fights on the weekend! Still need some active recruits!
  • RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445
    In the cbt will play some tonight may join discord.
    We usually have a good group of people playing during all times of day! New members are welcome to join anytime! Drop in for some matches!
     :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  
    Free Open Beta test for all this weekend!
     :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  
    House Beta this week! All week! Join us on Discord!
    1 more day of Beta! Join us for the last day!