Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - 5000 extra in-game credits for joining the verse today!

XatericXateric Member UncommonPosts: 51
edited February 2019 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
You can receive 5000 extra in-game credits at launch if you sign up today. You do not have to make any purchases to receive the free credits, just sign up.

[Mod Edit: Removed Referral Link]
Post edited by Vaross on

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Not bad what can we get for 5000 credits, my spaceships slop out bucket? :)
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351
    That URL makes me suspicious.  As best as I can tell, the real Star Citizen web site is at robertsspaceindustries.com  To ask people to sign up via a completely independent domain is at best a terrible security practice, if not an effort at stealing accounts.
    Scot
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Quizzical said:
    That URL makes me suspicious.  As best as I can tell, the real Star Citizen web site is at robertsspaceindustries.com  To ask people to sign up via a completely independent domain is at best a terrible security practice, if not an effort at stealing accounts.
    You are right, I don't think it's legit either. 

Looking at the news on the star citizen website has nothing about this, their twitter also has nothing about this. This would be something posted somewhere if it were true. 
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited February 2019
    This is not allowed tho, there is a thread for referral posts: https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/440983/post-your-star-citizen-referral-offers-and-requests-here/p1

That is just one domain redirected to a single referral code.
This discussion has been closed.