Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you unable to see the live forum feed?

2»

Comments

• Cassandra521Cassandra521 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Yes, I am also unable to see the live forum feed. I tried to find the solution but everyone else are also having this issue... Please help to sort this problem. Thanks

Post edited by Cassandra521 on
    Ozmodan
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,254
    Actually you are replying to a thread started in 2016, so atm you may be the only person with the issue. 
    Ozmodan

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BigBoarBigBoar Member UncommonPosts: 1
    hello
    new here. how can i post? sorry to bother. i can't see the post bar anywhere
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,438
    The text is huge and almost impossible to read.  Not bothering with this site until it gets fixed.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,438
    Text is huge and virtually unreadable without major scrolling.  Not going to bother with this site until it gets fixed.  Running Windows 10 using Chrome.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,449
    Ozmodan said:
    Text is huge and virtually unreadable without major scrolling.  Not going to bother with this site until it gets fixed.  Running Windows 10 using Chrome.
    Can you show me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• negan16negan16 Member CommonPosts: 11
    edited March 21
    I already had this issue and I thought it was because of my internet connection