Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apex Legends Gameplay Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageApex Legends Gameplay Trailer - MMORPG.com

Apex Legends, a new battle royale from EA and Respawn Entertainment set in the Titanfall universe.

Read the full story here

Comments

• foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 505
    I played this game yesterday for a few hours & didn't have any major problems besides drops about every third game. Today though was a different story without changing any of my settings it was not fluent at all. I lowered my settings & still slow af. I could see this as a real fun game but I'm not a PvP battle royale fan, but no way I'm investing $ into it unless I know my play time out number my waiting time & the game technically improves.
  • LurvLurv Member UncommonPosts: 409
    Get rid of the lame hip hop music, ditch the ghetto looking hood trash characters, and maybe it'll be worth playing. Add some metal/rock. You know. Real music. Played by real musicians.

Getting too old for this $&17!

• moguy1moguy1 Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Lurv said:
    Get rid of the lame hip hop music, ditch the ghetto looking hood trash characters, and maybe it'll be worth playing. Add some metal/rock. You know. Real music. Played by real musicians.
    Little Five Finger Death Punch in this game would make me smile