Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 Reasons to Check Out Albion Online in 2019 - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• Morfo2Morfo2 Member UncommonPosts: 127
    1 reason to not play the game in 2019
    - Paid
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    hyllyh said:
    https://steamcharts.com/app/761890
    dunno for non steam ppl
    isn't an empty game now?
    i played beta and release and forget it , never come back
    Steam is a small fraction of its playerbase as it was sold for multiple years outside steam.

To have one idea one area of the central city of the game has more players in it than the total of players online via steam.

I would say Albion averages thousands online, tho hard to tell how the concurrency is on the late-game continent.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    This game is like Ultima and Runescape had an illegitimate baby and I love it.
    Interesting, I still play Ultima occasionally and really find very little that is alike. 
    Scorchien
  • SelzyrSelzyr Member UncommonPosts: 60
    lol, but if you post on their forums asking why "X mechanic is garbage" and give a better idea they delete yer post and tell you if you do it again you'll get banned btw.
    Discord channel is so overly controlled that most of the veterans that had decent ideas either left or are silent(they quit the game)
    most people already said the flaws with SBI and the game on it self.

Just a side note, some of the devs/cm's/gm's linger around here from time to time, so if they can track your account for telling the truth here they will get you banned.(a friend of mine got banned from posting on Facebook that certain PvE aspects of the game were lacking and PvP was utter garbage on the current state of the game)

; )
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. And the more you know Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. But I can tell you that only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
  • SeidrSeidr Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Yay! Shit ton of whiney millenials!
    Cuppett5
  • TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    No WASD keyboard movement = Not interested. For years they've had players asking for this so that it enhances the feel of combat and gives you more overall control of your character. A simple optional implementation would go a long way.
    Isaiah 41:10
  • cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    A horrible pay to win game that is only played by 2-3 guilds of fanatical fanboy players.... no thanls
    Gdemami
  • PindelfixPindelfix Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I m playing since the early BETAS 2016 and our guild still enjoys the game. So much has improoved and we will continue playing. The population is very healthy and the crybabies largely left the ship. We re having shitloads of fun ;)
  • cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445

Pindelfix said:

I m playing since the early BETAS 2016 and our guild still enjoys the game. So much has improoved and we will continue playing. The population is very healthy and the crybabies largely left the ship. We re having shitloads of fun ;)

thank you for proving my point.