Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Online - The Origins of the Astel Companion System - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAstellia Online - The Origins of the Astel Companion System - MMORPG.com

With the announcement of Astellia’s release into the Western market, we’ve been keeping a close eye on the questions folks have been asking. A whole lot of you have been asking for more details on the origins of Astels, and what these fantastic little companions will do to enhance aspects of your gaming experience in Astellia.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    It looks alright from some gameplay videos. The deep companion system sounds interesting. I'll check it out when it arrives.
    TokkenSabracSolancer
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 145
    It's gotta be better than Bless and Revelation right?
    TokkenRemyVorender
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462

It could also be a hell of a lot worse lol
    Tokkenenesisxlr8Samhael
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

if they make something worse then bless then I have to give then a prize, that certainly would surprise me

all in all, its making me remember Eudemons more then anything lol, and maybe a little of aika and aura kingdom
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    edited February 2019
    Dang, wish a decent MMORPG would come out...... been a while since we had a real one to play..... even a semi-good one. I'm not saying this is it. lol
    RemyVorenderenesisxlr8

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543

if they make something worse then bless then I have to give then a prize, that certainly would surprise me

all in all, its making me remember Eudemons more then anything lol, and maybe a little of aika and aura kingdom

If something worse comes out, then it deserves a high playerbase just to enjoy the broken mess.
    M.D.33
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353

I believe this is already more well received in Korea vs. Bless (which was dead in Korea even before NA launch). Revelation is a Chinese game, and for whatever reason, they always suck.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    When are we looking at the western release? So many games I am waiting on. :(

• erraticfunerraticfun Member CommonPosts: 5
    i have been playing the game in KR, and i was not expecting much because it is a generic MMO, but the Companion system really got me hooked, it changes the game completely, its an amazing system, and i can see other games copying their system to their games if its successful here in the west. its very in depth and has a lot of small details that makes it look good, like video show case of each card(companion) when over your mouse over the card.
    this game really should be given a chance in the west, if they do what they plan to do.
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    Its dead overseas and will launch here as moneygrab b2p with f2p droprates, to easy switch after 3months to f2p and p2w.
    kinkyJalepeno
  • T.ElfinnT.Elfinn Member UncommonPosts: 1

am I the only one who is noticing they are using Tera Online world assets ? The second image is the third or fourth zone out of the old starter area. You go out of the town , make a right, then make a left and it is the valley with the lizard people.

The first image is the first "Bam" area on top of the little hill near the house.

Need some clarification on this , because it would be something very wrong to buy into a game that stole world assets.

i noticed same thing, lol it's really cheap move, producing a game with c/p from other games environment / assets... weird
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815

exile01 said:

Its dead overseas and will launch here as moneygrab b2p with f2p droprates, to easy switch after 3months to f2p and p2w.

You have every game figured out don't you.
    Cazriel
  • MuktukMuktuk Member UncommonPosts: 84
    The Companion system has just put this game at the top of my list. I prefer MMOs over single players games because MMOs offer more long term progression, the option to group, and a world that feels more "alive" since its filled with other players.
    But, I'm turned off by MMOs that force me to group. I only have 1 - 2 hours per day to game and I don't want to spend that time waiting for queue times, or for other players to poop, smoke, clean up after their dog threw up on the floor, etc.