Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Edit Riots

MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
This is it, guys.  The charade of the social forum contract has been dissolved.  Order has been tossed aside in favor of an apocalypse of rocketing post counts.

There are no longer any second chances for any of us.  We lost the right to that with out incessant post-post corrections.  The very fabric of our little internet society has been stretched thin, and is now beginning to unravel at the seams.

Soon, there will be nothing left of these forums but a smoldering wasteland of confusing typos and uncensored nonsense we thought made sense until we saw it framed within the thread we posted it in, and then realized it was, in fact, the nonsense our back-of-the-mind voices warned us about.  Hope will choke to death on the fumes of intense regret.

These are the unedited end days.  Grab your pitchforks, your pool noodles; your torches and your bics.  Together, we begin the end: until the edit button returns, there shall be no peace!  Only the remorseful suffering of a plagued population of error-prone forum posters!

EDIT- ....  Yes, I'm bored.  Pre-post edit for the feels.

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    I don't know why this ended up in Site Suggestions.  I think maybe I put it here as a sly way to try and alert the staff that I was suggesting the return of the edit button?

Damned apocalypse!  Nothing makes sense anymore!
    Scot

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,991
    The edit button has returned, order has been restored to the universe. :)
    MadFrenchieMikeB