Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Underlight: Now on Steam

Underlight: Clash of Dreams, is now available on Steam.

If you played Lyra Era Underlight, or Underlight: Shades of Truth - a simple email to Accounts can get your characters restored.

Improvements to the advancement system mean that it is now easier than ever to get a bit of advancement under the belt of a new character.
LeFantome

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    If you are like me, never hearing of this game before,  MassivelyOP did a good write up on it a few years ago.

https://massivelyop.com/2015/04/11/the-game-archaeologist-roleplaying-dreams-in-underlight/

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    If like me this was your second (or first, I just can't be sure) MMO then it brings back memories. The biggest problem for me was that I was having to stay up late to play it as most people online to a US time zone. But I was not the only person in game from Europe by any means.

Hold on to your casual mounts...to "level up" powers you had to do a quest ran by the community, that's how good the roleplaying was. Can you imagine the drama and tantrums of a player if that was running now? Sounds to me from what the OP has said they have changed the system, but then (and I am stretching here) you could advance, just not in certain power areas without the community quest.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    wow, never heard of it. Thanks for sharing.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!