Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The RPG Files: Kingdom Hearts 3 Review

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe RPG Files: Kingdom Hearts 3 Review

As the credit rolled onscreen, I sat in disbelief at the journey I was just on. Almost seventeen years of storytelling wrapped up in a 30-hour ride of joy, sadness, laughter and anger - and I couldn’t believe it was over. Yet, even at the end, Kingdom Hearts 3 left even more questions than answers, prodding me to immediately load up my save and start playing it again, desperate to capture any detail I might’ve missed previously.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306
    Calling the KH story confusing might be the biggest understatement ever. Still looking forward to this. And I always liked the gummi ship segments. Designing my own ships was a blast!
    BlueThunderBearDragnelusinfomatz

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• BlueThunderBearBlueThunderBear Member RarePosts: 228
    Ive not got into yet because I forgot how tedious these games openimg segments are. Olympus is a 40 tutorial on to hit X until its time to hit Triangle
  • ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    KH 1 was the only good one, then it fell apart, such a waste.. SE died right after FF X anyways
    BlueThunderBearWhiskeydustinfomatz
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    "Casual Fans"? Are those the ones that can only be fans for 15 minutes a day?
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,361
    Kingdom Hearts 3 left even more questions than answers

thats KH for you!

the story is a bit messy , hard to follow , and complex for the shake of it .
  • PhaedruslivesPhaedruslives Member UncommonPosts: 122
    If there was ever a franchise and universe ripe for an mmo experience, it's this one. Given the power of the licenses and infinite dimensional angle you could easily adapt the story and continue it in an mmorpg type iteration. What a game that could be. and an earning powerhouse given all the disney/square dlc they could add.
    infomatz
  • InebriatedSkunkInebriatedSkunk Member UncommonPosts: 66

If there was ever a franchise and universe ripe for an mmo experience, it's this one.

I'm still waiting for a Borderlands MMO
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,820
    If there was ever a franchise and universe ripe for an mmo experience, it's this one. Given the power of the licenses and infinite dimensional angle you could easily adapt the story and continue it in an mmorpg type iteration. What a game that could be. and an earning powerhouse given all the disney/square dlc they could add.
    Kingdom Hearts would be an alright MMO IP (obvious copyright issues aside) but it wouldn't even be in my top 5 licenses that would make for great MMOs.

Those being:

Fire Emblem for faction PvP.

Persona for life simulation, social roleplaying, minigames, and for being a better Pokemon than Pokemon.

Mass Effect for everything.

The Witcher for exploration and roleplaying.

Xenoblade Chronicles - because look at those fucking maps.