Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Firefly Studios Announces Romans: Age of Caesar

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 2,494
edited February 7 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Firefly Studios Announces Romans: Age of Caesar

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• parrotpholkparrotpholk Leland, NCMember RarePosts: 4,119
    So this is a PC version of a game like Art of War or whatever the title of that mobile game was?

I see that mobile is coming but it sounds like that game. Best thing about it was the commercials with whatshername in them.
  • DeyirnDeyirn Higashine-shiMember UncommonPosts: 347

So this is a PC version of a game like Art of War or whatever the title of that mobile game was?

I see that mobile is coming but it sounds like that game. Best thing about it was the commercials with whatshername in them.

I imagine either some live 4x game or something like those games like TRAVIAN were - where you do some moves, then you wait (or pay) and do some more moves and wait again (or pay).

There was a Stronghold Online game, I'm not exactly sure how it worked as I never touched it, but the Steam reviews say that it was P2W and too mediocre to be fun.

I can't really imagine anything else.