Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apex Legends Concurrent Users Reach 600k with Over 3M Unique Players in 24-Hours - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Yep, good job EA... for leaving Respawn alone and letting them make the game the way they wanted.

Hopefully Apex does well, so maybe EA will keep their grubby mitts out of Respawn's Star Wars game.
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    FoTM all the major BR/FPS streamers are circle jerking over it. The game will have some 'balance' changes and make the predictable 'mistakes' and the guys 'selling' it will leave it (like PuBG) and it will fade. Once the streamers stop promoting it and calling it the best game ever (like they have with basically every other BR game to come out lately that showed promise) the numbers will plummet.

Its going to 100% lie in the hands of the direction they try and 'advance' the game and history has shown when changes get made theyre generally bad.
  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    rodarin said:

Its going to 100% lie in the hands of the direction they try and 'advance' the game and history has shown when changes get made theyre generally bad.
    I know its probably a major selling point for many players that games get updates and so forth, but I’ve actually come to loathe that about online only or “persistent” games. They mess things up more often than not and almost always eventually do something to drive players away. Ironically the changes are usually made to draw more players in.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Well on another one of my forums I visit a certain character who seems to be highly critical of games seems to really like this one and was glad he waited on spending $50 for Blackout. I might have to give this a try.