Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spellborn lives!

Spellborn is alive again! Go to spellborn.org to read how to play.

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    No

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    edited February 2019
    the main website doesn't load. you never linked anything specific. starting to look like private server spam.

edit: yeah, that's private server spam.
  • couponforkcouponfork Member UncommonPosts: 114
    it is an original developer with the actual source code :) the server is actually better off now than it was when the game shut down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• foxgirlfoxgirl Member RarePosts: 485
    As one of the testers that played this game until it's unfortunate demise, I has a sad this wasn't an official announcement of it's resurrection.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Hey nice work Blue, I was a beta tester for CoS,I played it a lot after it's launch and migration to another co. (Forget who that was), Anyhow , I enjoyed my time in Spellborn, and have said here before in different threads  that it was ahead of its time, and was deserving of a second chance..
  • freeyoupifreeyoupi Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Greetings everyone,

After so many years trying to bring back TCOS, finally an original Spellborn Dev. found us and helped us bring back this gem. 

With our current team we would like to invite you all to join us in reliving the old times. 
    For all the information about how to find us, please visit https://spellborn.org/
    We also have a Discord channel. 

PS: Bring your friends too!

Playing: The chronicles of Spellborn
    Server: Deiquonril
    Main Char: Acid-Burn (Ancestral Mage, L50, Born 10/12/2008)
    Ex-Guild Master of "Origin Born Killers"

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    As one of the 46 people involved in the games development I wish everyone well but also wish it would just be laid to rest and attention and focus placed in new games and ideas. We had a turbulent run but a great one. RIP 
    Sometimes I wish that all Devs could pool their talent/$$ together and make one amazing game...

I compare it to how I think doctors research/get grant money on all their solo projects, when they could do the same together to tackle big health issues/make faster progress.

I can't complain though, as I don't have enough skill to even start a smaller/solo project myself. ha

Gut Out!

What, me worry?