Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Dungeon: The Baldesion Arsenal (Ultra High end Public instanced) FINAL FANTASY XIV

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    This is why i got out of that Final Fantasy crap,Square Enix found a slower,better way to gate their content and create grinds.The whole gear>player is a complete turn off for me,gating content behind gear scores/itemlevels is again a turn off for me.
    IMO Square has lost it forever,they went down this road of copying other developers BAD ideas and seem to be stuck in the mud because of it.

You can only do like Blizzard and rehash the same title and same ideas for so long,sooner or later you have to come back with quality ideas.They have done some nice work in some areas but when the absolute CORE of the game is ruined by gear scores and instances it is done.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878
    edited February 2019

Looks interesting... too bad it's locked behind the weeks long braindead grind that is Eureka. It will also be dead within months, if not weeks, and permanently buried once the expansion hits in July.