Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLY CRAP!!!

I just noticed that my ranking went up 9 points in one day... imageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

thats cuz you havent been posting as much :::^b::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

I think you had a couple deleted posts that moved out of the 30 day window.  Nice work image

Happy New Year!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    imageimageimage YAY!!! What a nice way to start a new year. imageimageimage

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Originally posted by ThePatient
    Once again, who cares about rank.  I dont think anyone cares that your rank went up to tell you the truth, so theres no reason to make an entire thread about it.

Obviously Uiruru, was happily surprised about his rank increase and in posting got clarification by Admin why this occured.  If the thread had in adverse or unwanted effect, I'm sure the Admin would have said such when he replied to Uiruru.  So there's no reason for YOU to flame a guy just for making a perfectly nonoffensive thread in the OFF TOPIC forum.

I hate gettin' into flame wars with those who post only to be crude and bring perfectly fine threads down... but this crap just pisses me off. 

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

Originally posted by Desperado

Originally posted by ThePatient
    Once again, who cares about rank.  I dont think anyone cares that your rank went up to tell you the truth, so theres no reason to make an entire thread about it.

Obviously Uiruru, was happily surprised about his rank increase and in posting got clarification by Admin why this occured.  If the thread had in adverse or unwanted effect, I'm sure the Admin would have said such when he replied to Uiruru.  So there's no reason for YOU to flame a guy just for making a perfectly nonoffensive thread in the OFF TOPIC forum.

I hate gettin' into flame wars with those who post only to be crude and bring perfectly fine threads down... but this crap just pisses me off. 

Thank you very much Desperado. imageimageimage

• mastahmastah Member Posts: 39
    How does ur ranking go upimageimageimageimage
    Basically it is determined by how often you are on the site, and how well (quality not quantity) you post.

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

Personally rank has no bearing for me, but I still want to congratulate you.

Thank you... I would like to point out that I didnt start this thread to get recognition or something, I was just suprised and confused why my rank went up so drastically in one day.  I would also like to say that you people that got pissed at me for making this thread, do look at this thread if it pisses you off. imageimageimage 

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

"I would also like to say that you people that got pissed at me for making this thread, don't look at this thread if it pisses you off"

i think you ment that...i made the correction in red

well anyway...gratz!

Thanks Murt... imageimageimage

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Gratz on your promotion!

What's your first order of business going to be and does it come with a pay raise for me? image

I would also like to take this oppertunity to thank Admin for my recent promotion (for which im guessing) is for the support I willingly give within the DAOC Subject Boards. Cheers to you Admin, Happy New Year!

- Malkavian image

When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive.

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

Admin, just wondering, I have logged on every day for that last couple of days, and I have been posting, but my rank is going down gradually each day...  Do you know why this is?

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    I believe that the player ranking system has a curve on it, just like the game ranking system.  More people are comming back to the site after the holidays, like myself, and logging in; thus hurting the curve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .

Why not just ask the person that hides behind the screen giggling with a water pistol, yes im talking about Admin lol.... If anyone can answer your questions regarding how the hell i became elite at under 100 posts, image talk to him...

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

I know, that is really who this question is directed towards.  I just didnt want to start a new thread. image

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820
    Quality over quality is true. I need to stop posting so much!image

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Originally posted by Uiruru
    I know, that is really who this question is directed towards.  I just didnt want to start a new thread. image

Good point. image

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb