Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KurtzPel Prepping for Q1 2019 Release with New Trailer, Site & Global Registration - MMORPG.com New

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageKurtzPel Prepping for Q1 2019 Release with New Trailer, Site & Global Registration - MMORPG.com News

KOG Games has announced that global registrations have started for its "third person, anime-inspired, action battle game" KurtzPel: Bringer of Chaos. In addition, the Steam page is now live in preparation for a Q1 2019 release and the official web site it now open as well. Lastly, the team is priming players' interest with a brand new trailer.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    This actually looks really fluid and quite fun. I will give it a shot on launch.
    Octagon7711
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited February 2019
    I've been waiting for this game for a while now. I just hope it has a better cash shop than Elsword. I completely ignored Elsword when i was told i had to buy skills in the cash shop (not sure if that was ever addressed, or if it was true at all).

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    3 seconds of watching cartoon like play was enough.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351
    I've been waiting for this game for a while now. I just hope it has a better cash shop than Elsword. I completely ignored Elsword when i was told i had to buy skills in the cash shop (not sure if that was ever addressed, or if it was true at all).
    You don't buy skills in the cash shop in Elsword.  There are several things that that might be referring to, none of which I'd see as a big deal.

You can buy flashier cut-in animations for skills, but that's just cosmetic.

You get new skills when completing certain quest lines, especially for your job changes to upgrade your character.  You can buy those in the item mall instead of doing a quest line if you really want to, but I'd expect that hardly anyone does that.  It's not that hard to just do the quests.

You could buy an extra skillbar to give you eight skills slotted rather than the default four.  That you run out of mana before you run out of skill cooldowns even with four skills means that for most characters, that isn't a big deal.  Even when I had VIP so that I could have eight skills slotted on all characters, I rarely used anything other than my first four.  I don't recall if it's a one-time purchase or monthly per character, and can't find it on the wiki at the moment, so I'm not sure if it's even still in the game.

Elsword gets very pay to win if you want to PVP, and possibly for endgame PVE.  But other than that, a $5 ticket to have your pet pick up your loot (per character, but one time purchase) is all you really need.
    rojoArcueid
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Just fyi, this is going to be a B2P game based on the discussion section in steam.