Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Unveils Yet Another World of Warcraft Store Mount - Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune - MMO

Comments

• TintagilTintagil Member UncommonPosts: 214
    Man... I've been a Blizzard fan for years. There was a time I even wanted work for them (despite being a physiologist). But I just can't support this crap. It's too bad they went public. I miss my small innovative company that was all about the games, instead of this industry giant that is rapidly sliding toward mediocrity and predatory practices.
    SBFordCoolitKalebGrayson
  • Dick1232Dick1232 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    edited January 2019
    What a shock people whining about WoW. Dont buy it then. Suzie is one of the most vocal whiners yet apparently she left the game.
    Here's an idea, leave and stop bringing up everything that pertains to WoW.
    We get it, you're butt hurt. Enough of the whiney, the world owes me everything( I'm a millennial) comments.
    I'm glad to see this cest pool of a so called MMO community hating WoW, because at least I can now enjoy it.

Ban away if you're feelings are hurt, I could.care less as this site is sinking faster then MMOs themselves.

Peace out bitches.
    Aeander[Deleted User]MadFrenchiePanserbjorne39
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Who the heck dreams of riding a pig in a fantasy game?

Next time, why not have the flying rat, or the flying naked mole rat, or what about the flying centipede. 

Anyway, i haven't played WoW since 2004. 

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    Scorchien said:
    They will sell 100k of them ....

whos laughing now
    its not a question of whos laughing,its a clear cash grab when the game is struggling,wow is still a sub game also,imho this is terrible from blizzard.
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556

Next time, why not have the flying rat, or the flying naked mole rat, or what about the flying centipede. 

Cryomatrix
    HoTS has had pig mounts for quite some time. This just looks like a slightly altered version of those.
    SBFordThupli
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Just in time for Chinese New Year! Perfect mount for their new target audience.
  • Dick1232Dick1232 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Dick1232 said:

Dick1232 said:

What a shock people whining about WoW. Dont buy it then. Suzie is one of the most vocal whiners yet apparently she left the game.

We get it, you're butt hurt. Enough of the whiney, the world owes me everything( I'm a millennial) comments.

I'm glad to see this cest pool of a so called MMO community hating WoW, because at least I can now enjoy it.

Ban away if you're feelings are hurt, I could.care less as this site is sinking faster then MMOs themselves.

Peace out bitches.

First off, Suzie was one of the most vocal supporters until recently so there is that. There is a reason people are running from WOW like their hair is on fire. You may not agree with it but does not make it any less so.

Also most people here are well past the millennial generation so your generalization does not apply plus its just south of stupid and north of shut the hell up.

Oh look another one to ignore. As I said Suzie was a fan then got all bent out of shape, so I have every right to say that. Second I doubt most of you are out of that generation, third I could care less what you say, you are so far from important, it pains me to even respond. That said, STFU. Once again, this site will be gone in 2-3 years if all you butt hurt people want to admit it or not.
    Cya around on your next alt.

And you hurt my one feeling by ignoring me.  I am glad I could contribute to the pain of having to respond as well.

I will tell you what I tell everyone who acts like they are forced to be here while insulting the staff and good folks who have conversation here.  Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Have a blessed day good sir.

Oh it responded, Again.
    It hurts so bad that the inevitable hasn t hit your pathetic face yet. Have fun circle jerking again.
    Your little comments are too funny, and, well pathetic.

• KlikaeKlikae Member CommonPosts: 5
    ook ook

wait
    [Deleted User]SBFord
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

Dick1232 said:

Dick1232 said:

Peace out bitches.

First off, Suzie was one of the most vocal supporters until recently so there is that. There is a reason people are running from WOW like their hair is on fire. You may not agree with it but does not make it any less so.

Also most people here are well past the millennial generation so your generalization does not apply plus its just south of stupid and north of shut the hell up.

Oh look another one to ignore. As I said Suzie was a fan then got all bent out of shape, so I have every right to say that. Second I doubt most of you are out of that generation, third I could care less what you say, you are so far from important, it pains me to even respond. That said, STFU.
    Once again, this site will be gone in 2-3 years if all you butt hurt people want to admit it or not.

1. I've been here for years. This site is not going anywhere.
    2. You've been here a Month and all you are doing is badmouthing this site and the people on it?
    3. You said you can care less because people here are not important. What makes you think a New 55 Post Wonder is important here?

Go Troll elsewhere.
    [Deleted User]jarsku85SBFordCoolit

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223

Dick1232 said:

Dick1232 said:

Peace out bitches.

Oh look another one to ignore. As I said Suzie was a fan then got all bent out of shape, so I have every right to say that. Second I doubt most of you are out of that generation, third I could care less what you say, you are so far from important, it pains me to even respond. That said, STFU.
    Once again, this site will be gone in 2-3 years if all you butt hurt people want to admit it or not.

Want to put your money where your mouth is?

I'll bet you $2,000 usd, this site will be up as of 1/1/22. Want to make the bet if you are so sure?
    SBFord
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    edited January 2019
    this mount feels like a HoTs mount.....feels like cannibalizing assets here

also I would have named the mount Chris P. Bacon
    [Deleted User]infomatzSBFordThupli
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Dick1232 said:

Peace out bitches.
    I mean, just reading through this thread: you appear to be the most butthurt person in it.
    Groqstrongjarsku85SBFordAvanah[Deleted User]

• jarsku85jarsku85 Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I thought i was reading article about Riders of Icarus cash shop update.....
    SBFord
  • frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    edited January 2019
    Dick1232 said:

Peace out bitches.
    I mean, just reading through this thread: you appear to be the most butthurt person in it.

• klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    damn man. I haven't played in years but I always think, "how did it turn into this?"
    [Deleted User]CoolitGaladournThupli
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    When content hits the cash shop it is only in honor of Blizzard no other reason.

This is what Blizzard has been doing a LOT of this past year,everything is $$$$ nothing is free and nothing shows any effort.Getting out of HOTS Esport,we saw the last ever HCT in Hearthstone,Overwatch selling "LOOT BOXES"yep that is right,the very idea that took so much heat but Blizzard doesn't care,everything is go time on cash shops with them.
    The hot topic of late with big name players leaving heir games has been game improvements and instead of footing the effort to improve the games they choose to cash shop the hell out of them.

To me it looks like the way SOE and Trion did trying to survive only in this case we know blizz/acti makes a ton of money and with cash shops in fps games "pathetic"they are making way more than they should.So if Activision is coming down on blizzard they must really be messing up because no way any of their games should have a cash shop except the TCG even then it is a greedy unfair one that will come back to bite them in the ass when everyone leaves.

Blizzard needs to get back to supporting "the games",add some free content,release good content instead of targeting $$ ideas.You make NO MONEY if people leave your games,there are only so many whales in the ocean to support cash shops.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ArgostArgost Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I don't think so Tim....
    [Deleted User]
  • marcio519marcio519 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    edited January 2019

frostymug said:

Dick1232 said:

Peace out bitches.

I think this guy is mad because you guys are insulting the pig he just bought lol
    SBFordCoolit
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    Oink!
    SBFordrojoArcueid
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited January 2019

Cryomatrix

There actually is a rat ground mount in the game....

https://www.wowhead.com/item=138387/ratstallion

Cryomatrix

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661
    edited January 2019
    What I find more telling is the fact this is the second new store mount added to the game in a month. I really don't like the fact the store exists in a sub based game however it was easy to ignore when you got maybe a mount every year or so but every month, really?

I guess Bliz have to find the lost sub money somehow.

February's Mount...???
    SBFordGaladourn
  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    this is the type of mount I would expect of an Asian MMO... what is Blizzard doing ffs..... 
  • AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    Why are you so upset ? Flying pics even are a reality. They already have been sighted over Berlin:
    GaladournSBFordCoolit
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    GaladournBakgrindgervaise1[Deleted User]deniterCryomatrixAvanahrojoArcueid

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• UnbinoUnbino Member UncommonPosts: 34
    At least hasnt been released on mobile