Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to the MMORPG server?

GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
When I log into my profile, instead of points allocation I see "Array" everywhere? Hamster died? /jk
AmatheAsheram

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Same, and when I quoted someone in a reply the format looked wierd, when I posted it looked fine though.
    Galadourn
  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    this is what i currently see:

array(1) { [0]=> object(stdClass)#550 (1) { ["RowCount"]=> int(341) } } array(1) { [0]=> object(stdClass)#559 (1) { ["RowCount"]=> int(56) } } array(1) { [0]=> object(stdClass)#560 (1) { ["RowCount"]=> int(37) } } array(1) { [0]=> object(stdClass)#563 (1) { ["RowCount"]=> int(72) } } array(1) { [0]=> object(stdClass)#566 (1) { ["RowCount"]=> int(23) } }

• GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    fixed now
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Asheram said:
    Same, and when I quoted someone in a reply the format looked wierd, when I posted it looked fine though.
    So the quote does work? I'll test it here as it is looking funky as all get out :)
    Asheram

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    AlBQuirky said:
    Asheram said:
    So the quote does work? I'll test it here as it is looking funky as all get out :)
    Good to know I am not the only one experiencing this.