Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let them work !

2»

Comments

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Amathe said:
    Amathe said:

People seem to think because "a web site" has a lot of information, it's about ready to play !    
    No one has said that. No one that I know thinks that. But it has been pointed out more than once that there is published information about VR's design intentions, which some people find preferable to read and consider rather than just making stuff up (or spreading misinformation). 
    Remember you studied their entire web site, and thought you would take it upon your self to be the Pantheion expert here  ;) 

You wanted to be the "go to guy".
    What nonsense. I have on several occasions pointed out information that was available from the Developers when you were spreading misinformation without bothering to inform yourself of what is available to review.  

And for the record, I am no Pantheon expert. But I can, at least spell Pantheon.
    Also, your posts make sense.  I don't always agree with you, but at least you are articulate.

AmatheKyleran

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Thank you Mendel. I feel the same way.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Amathe said:
    Amathe said:

People seem to think because "a web site" has a lot of information, it's about ready to play !    
    No one has said that. No one that I know thinks that. But it has been pointed out more than once that there is published information about VR's design intentions, which some people find preferable to read and consider rather than just making stuff up (or spreading misinformation). 
    Remember you studied their entire web site, and thought you would take it upon your self to be the Pantheion expert here  ;) 

What nonsense. I have on several occasions pointed out information that was available from the Developers when you were spreading misinformation without bothering to inform yourself of what is available to review.  

And for the record, I am no Pantheon expert. But I can, at least spell Pantheon.
    "What is available to review" 

Lets explore this.... The information your referencing too is OVER two years old.

Judging by REAL TIME only a fraction has been implemented, therefore the information was written pre-development.  Is this assuming ?...... Absolutely !.....How can anyone do anything other than assume anything.  This includes you !!!   Unless your a thousand dollar backer and even then you still would know very little.

Before you have your little fun with me using the word assuming.  Deal with whats truly given at this point.... NOT MUCH.  Test zones, same ones, over and over.  I'll even take my assuming to a higher level and say most would assume Pantheon is not very far in development.  And close to nothing is implemented yet.

Visionary Realms
    I'm assuming their honest people in an industry full of deceit.  It's about time, this has been going on for more than 10 years.  

Please don't be so stiff,
    Unless your a criminal defense lawyer, many criminals are are known for getting off because of the tricky use of the word "assume"....Where the population overwhelmingly feels different.  It's called a gut feel that is most always the truth.  I could give examples of several high profile cases that you would know and agree.  But I'll not open that can of worms.
    SlyLoK
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    Mendel said:
    Amathe said:
    Amathe said:

Also, your posts make sense.  I don't always agree with you, but at least you are articulate.

Good thing we all disagree with each other or every thread would come to a rapid end after just a few posts.

;)
    Mendel

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Mendel said:
    Amathe said:
    Amathe said:

Good thing we all disagree with each other or every thread would come to a rapid end after just a few posts.

;)
    It's what keeps my post popular, bad spelling and all... I take pride in it

"Pantheion"

Ouch... :)
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630

People slow down also to watch car accidents.
    tweedledumb99MendelKyleran

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Amathe said:

Or a good train wreck.  Or apartment fire.  Check out the local news sometimes.  'If it bleeds, it leads' is a thing for that very reason.  Disasters always draw a crowd.  (full circle)

Amathe

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

Mendel said:
    Amathe said:

Or a good train wreck.  Or apartment fire.  Check out the local news sometimes.  'If it bleeds, it leads' is a thing for that very reason.  Disasters always draw a crowd.  (full circle)

And on top of all this the OP's spelling is like a 5 year old.  Hold on thats me  :(