Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : PlanetSide Arena Devs Show Off the Echoes of Amerish Map, Biomes & More

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : PlanetSide Arena Devs Show Off the Echoes of Amerish Map, Biomes & More

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited January 2019
    Don't all comment at once guys! I know this is the BR game everyone has been waiting for! image
    SBFordJeroKanekinkyJalepenoScot
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    I don't care about the arena, but I do hope all the improvements get transfered to Planetside proper.
    Hatefull
  • adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727
    Wow, dog sh!t.  So you guys came up with a lobby syfi area and the you jump off a ship that flys over the map.  They really dug deep on this one.  Jesus is this as good as game "development" gets days?
    NildenJeroKane

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• GrindcoreTHRALLGrindcoreTHRALL Member UncommonPosts: 303
    This looks sick! I personally can't play anything other than BR's now. The amount of adrenaline and satisfaction they bring to the table makes everything else pale in comparison. Definitely evolution of gaming. Its cool to see BR evolving in different IP's and with different twists, like 500 player games with flying vehicles, and drop pods!
    wonkerzJeroKanekinkyJalepeno
  • HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502

Xasapis said:

I don't care about the arena, but I do hope all the improvements get transfered to Planetside proper.

I do care about arena however, I also hope they use this as they said they would, to improve PS2. Not excited about BR game mode, but I am looking forward to other games modes.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.