Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A.V.A: Dog Tag Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• aceboi31aceboi31 Member CommonPosts: 1
    TY for key :)
  • DonjaeDonjae Member CommonPosts: 1
    thanks
  • wengziangwengziang Member CommonPosts: 1
    i need the key thx
  • holytoxicpainholytoxicpain Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Deyirn said:

Deyirn said:

Rukushin said:

For once I arrive early enough to try and get a key and of course it ends up being for a "meh" FPS game. Damn my terrible luck. Thanks for the offer but I'll leave it for someone else to use.

That's the best F2P Asian FPS you're talking about. On launch in EU and NA it had combined 15000 players, each separate Asian region had 15000 players at launch, that's CN, KR, JP, TW, SEA, that's 15000 x 6 = 90000 players. This is probably the most popular Asian FPS game after Crossfire. It's still explosively popular in Asia, KR, JP and CN publishers were never changed. EU/NA version changed publishers 3 times - IJJI/Aeria/EnMasse and during Aeria the game became absurdly P2W and people quit. EnMasse tried to fix it, but they were left with 500 players so they couldn't do anything and the game shut down in the beginning summer of 2018 (after 9 years) and a month later they announced AVA Dog Tag - self-published by the developers themselves, no P2W, improved graphics, improved gameplay and integration with e-sports and Steam Market.

I played this game from 2010 until 2015 for over 9000 hours.

The best game is coming back. If you think it's bad, then you're only losing here.

I don't think people care

I think they do. If you look carefully, the giveaway is over - out of keys. That means everyone wants to play. All the other giveaways from months ago still have thousands of keys left.
    ok I will be more direct, no one cares what you think, better?
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Lam3zor said:
    sounds like a community inspired attempt at reviving the game without the pay to win nonsense.
    lets hope this sticks
    I watched a review.  This is supposed to be a rework with work on the game itself to come first and a cash shop later.  

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• bebster06bebster06 Member CommonPosts: 2

Sal1 said:

DMKano said:

Beta keys for Sep 14th?

"This free-to-play online first-person shooter will enter closed beta on September 14...."

So you have to wait 9 months.... lol 

Is this a typo?

yes
  • bebster06bebster06 Member CommonPosts: 2

GabrielPR said:

Thanks for offering a "Beta Key" for a game that is about 8 years old! are there founders packs? LMAO

its a new game retard
  • nomadienomadie Member UncommonPosts: 172
    edited January 2019
    It feels like what happens when a company runs out of money and wants a cash grab. It's like AVA but with worse graphics compared to the 8 year old AVA! Guns are way unbalanced, the hit detection is even worse. The server tickrate is just horrible. Still get forced to play with 250+ pings which means people kill behind walls/cover all the time. You get people who teleport all around because of this. It's honestly a worse version of AVA. If you want AVA go play AVA since it's so much better. I just played about 10 rounds of it and I have not uninstalled a game this quickly in years.
  • PjkornPjkorn Member UncommonPosts: 12
    This game is from 2001, at least it seems that way. It reminds me of the first CS games but those were better.
  • xshiftyonexxshiftyonex Member CommonPosts: 2
    ty sweet
  • Menyus10Menyus10 Member CommonPosts: 1
    yes
  • captcanuckcaptcanuck Member CommonPosts: 1
    thanks
  • PortzPortz Member UncommonPosts: 118
    Will check it out when game releases. But looks like every asian f2p fps...