Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sea of Thieves Developer Update: January 23rd 2019 - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageSea of Thieves Developer Update: January 23rd 2019 - MMORPG.com

Executive Producer Joe Neate is back with the latest Sea of Thieves Developer Update. Neate begins the video in a celebratory fashion with a mention of how pleased the dev team is with player engagement since the release of Shrouded Spoils.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MMOLIFE-AndrewMMOLIFE-Andrew Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Sea of Thieves has a ton of potential, so I'm interested in these combat "tweaks" they're planning. I hope they find new ways to bring more content to the game. The mechanics of the game are there, but very excited to see the changes in the coming months.
  • Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340
    This game has a lot of potential but they need some sort of progression system of some sort, there's just not a lot of meat to the bone.
    MMOLIFE-Andrew
  • JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290
    I agree some sort of progression would be nice beyond the factions. I think they could accomplish this the way BR games are by doing seasons and rewards / goals based on that.
    MMOLIFE-Andrew
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    And the price is still kinda crazy...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe