Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to be a One Person Army? If So, Then Dysmantle May be the ARPG for You - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWant to be a One Person Army? If So, Then Dysmantle May be the ARPG for You - MMORPG.com News

10tons has announced its open world action RPG where the literal goal of the game is to "ruin everything". The game is in development and is said to be targeting a late 2019 release across a number of platforms. "Dysmantle is set on an extraordinary dystopian island where time seems to have stopped somewhere between 70s and 90s after a grim calamity has taken place".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Hmm...
    Looks interesting, but I'll be honest that Fortnite feeling it gives really pushes me away.
    OyjordTokkenMensuronelesslight
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    I don't want survival elements in my ARPGs (or anywhere else for that matter).
    ceh430Oyjordelveone
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Or play one of the many mmorpgs out today if you want to be a one-man army.
    sakerkryntok
  • elveoneelveone Member RarePosts: 426
    The gameplay looks nothing like an aRPG.
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    I'd rather they point me to an ARPG where I'm not a one man army. It would be a first.
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Hmm... I was turned off by the article "where the literal goal of the game is to "ruin everything".
    I see enough of that on the news every day. But the trailer looks more like a todays world Subnautica survival. I like Subnautica very much. Have to wait and see...
  • WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    I like how they use 5 stars in the game description to give you the idea that it gets good player reviews.
    [Deleted User]
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    This looks interesting. I'll be checking this one out.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Sounded good on the home page.. then I saw it was Fortnite. Graphics are going backwards.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    I love survival elements in my games it makes it more realistic to me, I hated being a chef in wow or GW2 when it really had no function other than the occasional buff.
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    I am so tired of building stuff!
    Aeander

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674
    Saw underwear on video preview and was out.
  • randomnabrandomnab Member UncommonPosts: 13
    kinda looks like a 3d isometric 'Dead Maze'