Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift gets a team letter! Rift will live on

TarindilTarindil Member UncommonPosts: 31
Rift got a team letter today, not from Gamigo, but from the Rift Team.....

'Greetings Ascended,

We appreciate your patience as we take some time to solidify plans moving forward. There are a ton of moving parts involved in the transition from where we were to where we want to go, and it’s going to take us a bit of time to navigate all of the changes required to keep Telara and its denizens happy with the world we’ve called home for so long.

With our smaller team we’re still working out the details on what future content updates will look like. While plans are being made for the future, we’re going to be focusing the team on implementing Quality of Life improvements for RIFT in the short term.

We can’t share specifics yet because there's still work being done behind the scenes to build a strong foundation for the future. It’s on this foundation that all future updates will be built. This includes examining the health of our shard populations and looking at ways to make sure all of our players have the best possible experience in game.

If you have specific feedback on the kinds of quality of life changes you’d like to see, be sure to share them with us! It would be very helpful to get a sense for what you feel are your main pain points.

We just wanted to take another moment to thank you for your patience as we’ve been working behind the scenes to get things stabilized. More news will be coming down the road so please bear with us a while longer.

-The RIFT Team'

Rift Lives!

Stormbow

Comments

• TarindilTarindil Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Odd...I thought I had posted this just in the general in pub...If someone can move it to where it needs to be, I would appreciate it :)
  • quatrain1quatrain1 Member CommonPosts: 1
    where can I download Rift?
  • ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941
    Sounds like server closures incomming, so smaller ones to jump between. I stopped playing for 2 reasons, 3x60 day gametime  cards that had expired (there was no mention of any expiry date at all, I even asked support before i took a year off) but during that time they changed the cards, so many had this. That was the main reason i stopped playing (so much for moving my devilian stuff over to rift). 
    Then Defiance 2050, what a f-in joke, purely redone with next to nothing new inplemented APART from ways to make you buy stuff. Original players were expected to buy everything and then some all over again, it felt like a right rip off.

I decided to say fack this and uninstalled the only 2 games from Trion aka Trion hard to scam you all and the glyph client, after about 3 mths they announce they have been bought out with many job loss's. So what, they screweed people over, aimed there stance at getting as much out of their players with as little given back as possible. So i dont really care about their jobloss's. 
    Surely they would have known THAT would happen with the direction they decided to take anyways, so they did not care, it was not the same Trion when they just had Rift and the Defiance.