Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breach Launch Trailer Heralds the Official Early Access Start - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageBreach Launch Trailer Heralds the Official Early Access Start - MMORPG.com

It's Early Access launch day for dungeon brawler Breach. To celebrate the big day, QC Games has sent out the official launch trailer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    I bet the trailer describes the entirety of the game.
    Margrave
  • cmacqcmacq Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Just a head up here folks: I went to the steam page and this game is not free as listed in the header at the top of the page. It is buy to play
  • jaffrojaffro Member CommonPosts: 5
    I believe it's buy to play for early access only. Once it's released fully it should be F2P.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Just wait until they release the game. They are missing tons of classes/features right now. Why bother?
    jason523

Joined - July 2004

• XaicesXaices Member UncommonPosts: 2

cmacq said:

Just a head up here folks: I went to the steam page and this game is not free as listed in the header at the top of the page. It is buy to play

The Game is F2P, it is pay for early Access. The game is in early access it has not officially launched. When it officially launches it will be F2P. If you want in on early access buy a starter pack and help support the development of the game.
  • MauroDiogoMauroDiogo Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Having to buy into a game's Beta, for a game that eventually is turning F2P and the Beta already has a MTs shop. *barf*
    jason523
  • jaffrojaffro Member CommonPosts: 5
    They already had a quiet beta by invites as well as preorder and i have to say it is in pretty good shape, so this might actually be a true early access period and not a beta for cash.
    EponyxDamor
  • EponyxDamorEponyxDamor Member RarePosts: 749
    Having played the alpha, I can definitely say this is a true beta/early access title. However, its a very interesting game concept, and I'm looking forward to what the game shapes up to be. They definitely have a long way to go, however ...
    Spectremuse
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    as always for this EA game
    i'll try it on twitch first :)
    no need to throw $$ if it's an empty shell
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Devs should release it as a mobile game. No chance I'll play it on PC instead of games with actually good graphics - BDO, The Division, Skyforge.
    EponyxDamorSpectremuse

Thank you for your time!

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674
    Don't want to play the veil demon but I had fun in the last alpha but waiting for release. They said they hope not to be in EA for longer than a few months.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Ok I was wrong Breach is fun. Needs a lot of polish though.

Joined - July 2004

• AnchorixAnchorix Member UncommonPosts: 10
    So i've seen a few comments it feels like a mix of  few games, people actually think its fun / good?

Any good as a filler between games, or just something to play when nothing else is looking appealing?

Lurking in the shadows of MMORPG.com since 2004

Played M59, EQ, DAOC, Ultima....etc etc.. the list is almost endless

• MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    yeah. will wait for F2P on this one
  • AnchorixAnchorix Member UncommonPosts: 10
    yeah. will wait for F2P on this one
    Yes, same here, maybe something to play with my eldest and her very short interest span..

Lurking in the shadows of MMORPG.com since 2004

Played M59, EQ, DAOC, Ultima....etc etc.. the list is almost endless

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    edited January 2019
    I'd suggest to wait if anyone is interested. There's only 3 maps for the time being (Based on steam reviews).

• DarkEvilHatredDarkEvilHatred Member UncommonPosts: 229
    Looks like a Secret World knock-off. Was surprised to see it isn't developed by Funcom. Maybe they sold off some of the assets to QC games? Considering this is the only game I can find that has been developed by this company, maybe they are a side company of Funcom or past employees.