Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Dauntless Update Brings a New Behemoth & Customization Improvements - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageLatest Dauntless Update Brings a New Behemoth & Customization Improvements - MMORPG.com

Dauntless has been update to bring a brand new challenge to players. Scorchstone Hellion is a new Dire Behemoth that is "burning it up in the Maelstrom" with it command of lava. In addition, players will find new ways to customize their characters thanks to the addition of new curly hairstyles as well as new customization slides. Players can check out the full changes by "interacting with the mirror in Ramsgate Plaza".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    The most boring game I ever played in my life. What a waste.
    Shaihuby

Beta tester maniac

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited January 2019
    I enjoyed my time with Dauntless well enough, but it's far too easy to blow through everything the game has to offer in a week (or would be if they didn't time gate endgame behemoths behind weekly rotations). And their content update pace doesn't inspire confidence. 

Maybe, just maybe, if they can hold onto their playerbase, they'll be able to pull a Warframe and amp up their development team to one that can transform this game into something special. Right now, it's just the foundation of something great, much like Warframe was when I became a grandmaster founder. 
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Another reused behemoth.
  • LoganthirLoganthir Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Well, they're adding Dire versions of all Behemoths, so not big surprise. At this moment they have 3 more left (Drask and Skraev, already in alpha but never released and Stormclaw).

In February they will release the Second Hunt Pass, so maybe we can expect an original Behemoth.
  • VitaminKVitaminK Member UncommonPosts: 76
    edited January 2019
    Nowhere near enough content to survive. Was somewhat active in the community post crowd-funding but people never wanted to listen. Gave up last year once I realized certain aspects would never improve. It simply gets boring all too quickly and the devs don't want to add in more to do on hunts than pointless and trivial things.
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Just give it 3-5 more years and it'll be on par with Monster Hunter: World (which I've uninstalled couple weeks ago).

Thank you for your time!