Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed: Teaser Trailer Showcases All Five Classes - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageBless Unleashed: Teaser Trailer Showcases All Five Classes - MMORPG.com

Bandai Namco has released a brand new trailer for Bless Unleashed. This time, the five unique classes coming to the game are the stars. The classes are: Berserker, Mage, Ranger, Priest, and Crusader, each with its own unique talents and abilities.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited January 2019
    My Xbox One X is ready for this one. Signed up for the beta and now just hoping to get in.
    Make them pray Neowiz. :D
    alkarionlogNeonSaruAlomarsausagemix
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    so still holding back classes huh? and launching on a xbox after the PC fiasco, its nice to see they care about the su... I mean the backers who supported the game
    [Deleted User]Asm0deusnycplayboy78
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
    [Deleted User]sakinolalkarionlog[Deleted User]NeonSaruAlomargastovski1velimiriuswingoodhammercrush1984and 5 others.
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 808
    I hope the game fails/falls flat on its face for the bait and switch treatment they did with the actual Bless Online. Put out an obviously inferior/unfinished mess and now they're no doubt going to try to do the same on console.
    kinkyJalepenoGdemaminycplayboy78CelciusAsm0deus
    I like to complain about games.
  • SabracSabrac Member UncommonPosts: 138

Arterius said:

Ridrith said:

I hope the game fails/falls flat on its face for the bait and switch treatment they did with the actual Bless Online. Put out an obviously inferior/unfinished mess and now they're no doubt going to try to do the same on console.

To be fair this is a game being built from the ground up from the Xbox. Using a new engine and everything. The big taboo about this game that I can find is it seemed like they used the money from Bless Online on PC to finish this game. At least that is what the rumor is anyway

That's seems to be the case tbh, pity for the pc players (I evaded that bullet :D) but at least Xbox players will have a decent product (hopefully?) since was made in unreal engine 4 a lot more stable that U3 for mmos.
    [Deleted User]some-clueless-guynycplayboy78
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    In trailers things generally are orchestrated to look good. I'm just waiting to see how that translates into actually playing the game. 

• Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    Again???
    nycplayboy78
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Mange1 said:
    Again???
    yeah maybe the 7th time is the charm
    nycplayboy78
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Man....when you compare the fps of this trailer to Bless Online's trailer.....
  • hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    doesn't seem to be any interesting classes =/

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    No ps4?
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    They took the PC players money so they could try make the proper game on consoles.

Also, very generic class lineup. Sooo trinity as well. You actually have 3 DPS, 1 Tank and 1 Healer. Boring.
    Asm0deus
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • NightfyreNightfyre Member UncommonPosts: 205
    So Richard Garriott must have taught them how to do this sort of thing?
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    Console get the good one and PC get the shit one lol.
  • SupaMutantSupaMutant Member UncommonPosts: 136
    So.... How much do I have to pay to win here?
    5|_|©|< /\/\¥ |)!©|< /\/\!|<3|3
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    But then I'd have to waste money on an Xbox......
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    They change the name its a new game, another company now rehashes and releases it so it is a new game, it goes to a different platform and its a new game; FFS its the same game.
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,869
    edited January 2019

Ridrith said:

Yup. This is going to be a bigger disaster then Bless on PC I bet. It's also an MMO exclusively on Xbox, so DOA.
    edited January 2019
    DMKano said:

Mikeha said:

My Xbox One X is ready for this one. Signed up for the beta and now just hoping to get in.

Make them pray Neowiz Bandai Namco. :D

Fixed that for you - Neowiz didn't touch the code this time, it was all Bandai Namco (and the world rejoices!)

No fix was needed, I posted exactly what what I meant to post. 

The game is being made by Round 8 which is a division of Neowiz  and being published by Bandai Namco. You are preaching to the choir. ;)

Make Them Pray Neowiz 

Post edited by Mikeha on
    alkarionlog
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    obsessed lee pace GIF

alkarionlog