Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online - Shadow Arena Heads to Early Access - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageBlack Desert Online - Shadow Arena Heads to Early Access - MMORPG.com

Kakao Games has sent word that Black Desert Online players can now queue up for the Shadow Arena now that it has entered its early access phase of development. Everyone can join the 50-player battle royale mode to try to be the last one standing. Shadow Arena features "9 diverse classes using Black Desert Online's famed combat system".

Read the full story here

Comments

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    Look out for the dangerous dark fog circle! Guys it's been done to death, find a new way to make BR games already. How many of the same formula needs to be built..
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    And it will be laggy garbage just like the main game.
  • Lumiere123Lumiere123 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Fun fact: Battle royale games sucks :)
    But, hey ! Psst about that ;-)
  • SupaMutantSupaMutant Member UncommonPosts: 136
    edited January 2019
    I say this a million times. These are not for Gamers. They are made for the casual masses. People that follows "trends". People that wants to do what everyone else is doing. Whether it's eating tide pods, or driving cars while blind folded. There is a highly educated word that defines them. Sheep. BAA.

Edit: Follow your shepherd off that cliff!
    SolancerPher0ciousMr.Gutsy
    5|_|©|< /\/\¥ |)!©|< /\/\!|<3|3
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited January 2019
    SovrathSabrac
  • kolakolakolakola Member UncommonPosts: 5
    let's get this out of the way Yes BDO is P2W and we dont like that.
    a BR MaeH! we dont like that.
    is BR not only a pvp mode like a Team Death or 3vs3?

well i play it for like 5 hours to day and i like it alot.
    it fun what more can i say if you like BR like me and you like BDO and PvP you like this.

and it a way for new ppl or bad gear like me to pvp without getting 1 hit.
    and it got no P2W at all "for now" you know with BDO.
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    More BR games.. just what we needed...
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    At least this game has an amazing combat, that might make people interested in trying it.

It's another free game mode ingame. There's no harm in that imo.
    wingood

• DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324

Bloodaxes said:

At least this game has an amazing combat, that might make people interested in trying it.

It's another free game mode ingame. There's no harm in that imo.

This, MMORPGs already have done most of the hard work required to make a battle royal, marking a large interesting open spaces.

All they really need to do is instance sections of the world off, find a way to random spawn in items and make the play area collapse on itself. If players have already been playing the title for a long period of time, they already like the combat system.

So why not, they already done 95% of the work that goes into a battle royal title.