Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How did you come up with your avatar/forum name and most pathetic in-game name you used?

13»

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Used to go by Vermillion.  There a character I liked in a fighting game named Vermillion.  Didn't know it was a color.  Raventhal came along later and I just use it a s as sir name for a lot of characters. 

My lamest name likely was Verantsucks because I couldn't get any names through EQ naming process.  Logged in and the name was changed to Verasus which is a name I still use. 

Newest name I use is Alaris.  Character in a book.  Thought the name was pretty cool. 
    The Vermillion Border in medicine is the line on the lips between the skin and the lip tissue. It is important when someone gets a laceration that crosses the vermillion border line as you need a very good plastic surgeon to suture it up so there doesn't appear to be an imperfection at that point. 

As a health care professional, I don't trust myself to suture it well and even, so I wouldn't do it. 
    LokeroAlBQuirky
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    edited January 2019
    My name was a mistake I decided to keep. The avatar is simple, I simply loved this anime. 

Cannot think of a pathetic in game name I used since mine usually lack any controversy or originality I'm afraid. I was never attached to any name and am frequently known to create one on the spot for a new game.

Heavens to Mergatroid! I remembered something my characters in City of Heroes ...no way am I sharing those names here (what would you think of me) they were beyond pathetic, embarrassing even.
    ConstantineMerusAlBQuirky

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    kitarad said:
    My name was a mistake I decided to keep. The avatar is simple, I simply loved this anime. 

Cannot think of a pathetic in game name I used since mine usually lack any controversy or originality I'm afraid. I was never attached to any name and am frequently known to create one on the spot for a new game.

Heavens to Mergatroid! I remembered something my characters in City of Heroes ...no way am I sharing those names here (what would you think of me) they were beyond pathetic, embarrassing even.
    Umm, yeah now you gotta share!
    ConstantineMerusAlBQuirky
    --------------------------------------------