Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battlerite Royale Free Moutnain Zebra Mount Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited September 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBattlerite Royale Free Moutnain Zebra Mount Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has special gift keys for players of Battlerite Royale that will give the Mountain Zebra mount in game. Note that in order to use this key you need to have already purchased Battlerite Royale within Steam.

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252
    You spelled mountain wrong in the title of the post.
    FluffyRangerzyxelumut
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Can't activiate code without owning the game first ^-^ and no Trial open last time I purchased "Battle Rite" the game had like Zero active players, and cheaters using 3rd party wall hacks to see over fog of war at times.
    tetzotygoron3v3r1sPhry
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Seems like an awful lot of new games are in isometric view. Is there a reason for this, other than maybe it is easier to make?
  • RueTheWhirlRueTheWhirl Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Thanks! This game is very fun. And, I had many mounts from Battlerite the arena game so this is cool!
    TheScavenger
  • sunskistsunskist Member CommonPosts: 1
    I followed all the steps and got my code but after activating the code it says "Steam failed to install app configuration error" and that's it. When I retry it I get the "Product is already activated with this account" followed by the same "failed to install app" error. What do I do I want the mount :(
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    sunskist said:
    I followed all the steps and got my code but after activating the code it says "Steam failed to install app configuration error" and that's it. When I retry it I get the "Product is already activated with this account" followed by the same "failed to install app" error. What do I do I want the mount :(

Sounds like a problem for Steam Support
    Phry
  • pixypupixypu Member CommonPosts: 3

Renoaku said:

Can't activiate code without owning the game first ^-^ and no Trial open last time I purchased "Battle Rite" the game had like Zero active players, and cheaters using 3rd party wall hacks to see over fog of war at times.

They're two different games lmao!
  • saucemarocainsaucemarocain Member CommonPosts: 1

sunskist said:

Yeah, just validate the game files. It should redownload the files it lacks. Had it happen twice with me.
  • freedomaniafreedomania Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Thank you for Giveaway

• j2357688j2357688 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you for Giveaway
  • utubesisterutubesister Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you for Giveaway
  • a23773761a23773761 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you for Giveaway
  • n3v3r1sn3v3r1s Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2018
    It says you need to own the game first in the artice. And also, there's no "wall hacks" in arena btw, you're just easy to predict.. Thank you for the Zebra.
  • ms0345862ms0345862 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks! This game is very fun. And, I had many mounts from Battlerite the arena game so this is cool!
  • zyxelumutzyxelumut Member CommonPosts: 1

You spelled mountain wrong in the title of the post.

Thank you for Giveaway
  • oxindoroxindor Member CommonPosts: 1

sunskist said:

Yeah, just validate the game files. It should redownload the files it lacks. Had it happen twice with me.

that did not work for me. Any other idea?
  • wenner19wenner19 Member CommonPosts: 1
    thank you for give away
  • Harniec228Harniec228 Member CommonPosts: 1
    LFI3N-QZJHP-JYBN0
  • kyubisthkyubisth Member CommonPosts: 1
    how to get key
  • lihong86lihong86 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you for Giveaway