Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A.V.A: Dog Tag Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageA.V.A: Dog Tag Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has partnered with Red Duck Inc to offer up 3000 closed beta 2 keys for A.V.A: Dog Tag. This free-to-play online first-person shooter will enter closed beta on September 14 and features intense shooter action across multiple maps. Get your key now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• kidaquekidaque Member UncommonPosts: 16
    big thanks!
    KawazakifdpTsunamirednetcroneTiempo5
    yfk_swo()=L;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::_>.....
  • LytecLytec Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Thanks
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 736
    Okay,
    this is epic.
  • blacklashblacklash Member CommonPosts: 1
    September 14
  • jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Glad I'm still in time, thanks
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430

DMKano said:

Beta keys for Sep 14th?

"This free-to-play online first-person shooter will enter closed beta on September 14...."

So you have to wait 9 months.... lol 

Is this a typo?
  • OshoOsho Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Thanks!
  • GabrielPRGabrielPR Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Thanks for offering a "Beta Key" for a game that is about 8 years old! are there founders packs? LMAO
    [Deleted User]
  • RukushinRukushin Member UncommonPosts: 311
    For once I arrive early enough to try and get a key and of course it ends up being for a "meh" FPS game. Damn my terrible luck. Thanks for the offer but I'll leave it for someone else to use.
    [Deleted User]
  • zDylaanzDylaan Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks!! :D
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

DMKano said:

Beta keys for Sep 14th?

"This free-to-play online first-person shooter will enter closed beta on September 14...."

So you have to wait 9 months.... lol 

NOTE: Closed beta 2 will begin Jan 18, 2019.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• TombraiderxTombraiderx Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Thanks
  • kontaglonkontaglon Member CommonPosts: 1
  • Lam3zorLam3zor Member UncommonPosts: 48
    sounds like a community inspired attempt at reviving the game without the pay to win nonsense.
    lets hope this sticks
    Octagon7711
  • milayskymilaysky Member UncommonPosts: 39
    thanks
  • sulfitosulfito Member CommonPosts: 1
    thx for the key
  • xshiftyonexxshiftyonex Member CommonPosts: 2
    sweet ty
  • ivancofivancof Member CommonPosts: 1
    thx for the key
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    wtf...this game came out of the grave.

Beta tester maniac

• neonblastneonblast Member UncommonPosts: 16
    from what I saw on Youtube the graphics has been rework too. Not 2019'ish, but decent ( like 2016-2017 )
  • whammy0305whammy0305 Member CommonPosts: 1
    finally got a chance for the key.
    Thanks !
  • QuickykwakQuickykwak Member CommonPosts: 1
    Soo happy dude! <3<br />
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Deyirn said:

Rukushin said:

For once I arrive early enough to try and get a key and of course it ends up being for a "meh" FPS game. Damn my terrible luck. Thanks for the offer but I'll leave it for someone else to use.

That's the best F2P Asian FPS you're talking about. On launch in EU and NA it had combined 15000 players, each separate Asian region had 15000 players at launch, that's CN, KR, JP, TW, SEA, that's 15000 x 6 = 90000 players. This is probably the most popular Asian FPS game after Crossfire. It's still explosively popular in Asia, KR, JP and CN publishers were never changed. EU/NA version changed publishers 3 times - IJJI/Aeria/EnMasse and during Aeria the game became absurdly P2W and people quit. EnMasse tried to fix it, but they were left with 500 players so they couldn't do anything and the game shut down in the beginning summer of 2018 (after 9 years) and a month later they announced AVA Dog Tag - self-published by the developers themselves, no P2W, improved graphics, improved gameplay and integration with e-sports and Steam Market.

I played this game from 2010 until 2015 for over 9000 hours.

The best game is coming back. If you think it's bad, then you're only losing here.
    I don't think people care
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • seabellseabell Member CommonPosts: 1

Deyirn said:

Rukushin said:

That's the best F2P Asian FPS you're talking about. On launch in EU and NA it had combined 15000 players, each separate Asian region had 15000 players at launch, that's CN, KR, JP, TW, SEA, that's 15000 x 6 = 90000 players. This is probably the most popular Asian FPS game after Crossfire. It's still explosively popular in Asia, KR, JP and CN publishers were never changed. EU/NA version changed publishers 3 times - IJJI/Aeria/EnMasse and during Aeria the game became absurdly P2W and people quit. EnMasse tried to fix it, but they were left with 500 players so they couldn't do anything and the game shut down in the beginning summer of 2018 (after 9 years) and a month later they announced AVA Dog Tag - self-published by the developers themselves, no P2W, improved graphics, improved gameplay and integration with e-sports and Steam Market.

I played this game from 2010 until 2015 for over 9000 hours.

The best game is coming back. If you think it's bad, then you're only losing here.

I don't think people care

it almost looked like a copypasta message lmao.
  • gtx1088gtx1088 Member CommonPosts: 1
    thank you very much!