Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barunson E&A Announces that Astellia Set to Launch in 2019 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBarunson E&A Announces that Astellia Set to Launch in 2019 - MMORPG.com

Barunson E&A has sent word that its flagship MMO, Astellia, will be launching in the west in 2019. Between now and launch, the company has plans to run a number of beta events and provide fans with hands on time during a variety of conventions including the upcoming PAX South later this month.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited January 2019
    Thank you, been waiting for this.
    Klikae
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237
    edited January 2019
    That trailer tells me about zero, Key feature: cash shop?
    FacelessSaviorKlikae
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    It sounds and looks like everything guild wars 2 should have been. My interest is peaked.
    Dick1232
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • Dick1232Dick1232 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    I ll try it out. Give me 3 faction RvR . If it s done right I ll be hooked.
  • GodeauGodeau Member UncommonPosts: 83
    It runs on unreal engine 3, not gonna expect much in the optimization department.

Wait and see for me.
    JakhiAD
  • Lumiere123Lumiere123 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Link to "official site" is linking to Russian website.
    And link in topic is not working.

Any other link to ENG website?
    Hariken
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Looks like its worth checking out. I like that they are going to have an arena. The character development system seems like it may be on the lite site.

My biggest issue is release time. There has been absolutely shit forever and now the first thing announced in the mmorpg market that interests me is being released in the same timeframe as the WoW classic server. Or at least I think they said WoW classic was this summer.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556
    This game is allot like a TCG, and a mmorpg put together. You go around and collect or obtain cards called Astell. You can buy a pack of cards in the cash shop. 

In the Mmorpg you can use these cards to summon pets, to be your aide. But there is a stamina system for each Astell you use, so you need to mix and match between different Astell combos.
    blamo2000
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Game is gender locked so I'm out.
  • RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674
    I am not too interested in "Holy Trinity" as I enjoyed more when having a crowd control was as important as the others. I will see how this goes.
    cheyane
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,820
    edited January 2019
    Intriguing. I'm in the market specifically for a realm vs realm game, so that's what I'll be keeping an eye on this for.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

Lol ....No ..

But the Youth Springs Eternal group please line up here ...
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    If it wasnt gender locked and efin lolis i would try it.
    This kind of games are usually played by big pervs or pedos, just my observation.
  • doomexdoomex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Unreal Engine 3 , think i'll pass on this one.
    JakhiAD
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    is it a mobile game?
    trailer dont invite a bit to test it
  • ComputerJuiceComputerJuice Member UncommonPosts: 25

Albatroes said:

Game is gender locked so I'm out.

It is in its current state, but the interview with the devs on another MMO site they said the genderlock is going to be removed when its released this summer in the west

Link to "official site" is linking to Russian website.

And link in topic is not working.

Any other link to ENG website?

English site:
    https://www.astellia-mmo.com/
    [Deleted User]Mikeha
    edited January 2019

jgDuffay said:

That trailer tells me about zero,

Key feature: cash shop?

one interview with the devs said that currently they are going Buy-To-Play with a micro-transaction shop that is promised to never be buy/pay-to-win. Currently they are thinking mostly cosmetics.
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 144

blamo2000 said:

Looks like its worth checking out. I like that they are going to have an arena. The character development system seems like it may be on the lite site.

My biggest issue is release time. There has been absolutely shit forever and now the first thing announced in the mmorpg market that interests me is being released in the same timeframe as the WoW classic server. Or at least I think they said WoW classic was this summer.

Dw WoW Classic will be probably pretty dead within a year of release when everyone gets off their honeymoon phase, and realizes the game is 14 years old out dated systems.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Good mmo anime year, stormbringers, kurptzel, this one etc

Jump Force:P
    Mikeha