Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls: Legends Heads to the Isle of Madness on January 24th - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageElder Scrolls: Legends Heads to the Isle of Madness on January 24th - MMORPG.com News

Elder Scrolls: Legends, the CCG based on the Elder Scrolls series, is getting ready to expand on January 24th. "Isle of Madness" follows the adventures of a desperate father willing to undergo anything, "including a trip into madness", to save his child. The backstory for Isle of Madness is revealed in a new trailer.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    First time I saw this news I thought it was ESO... I would have been sold.

They really need to do a full Shivering Isles expansion for ESO.
    Phaedruslives
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • PhaedruslivesPhaedruslives Member UncommonPosts: 122
    Shivering isles would be a strong contender for an ultra-endgame expansion. Tons of public dungeons and raids and whatnot.
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Credit Card Game ?
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Credit Card Game ?

No credit card needed. It’s the first card game I’ve ever played. I’ve been playing it mobile for about a year. Last month I finally made into the legends rank, I was top 75. I’ve never paid a dime.

If you love elder scrolls lore. I suggest you give it a shot.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    bcbully said:

Credit Card Game ?

No credit card needed. It’s the first card game I’ve ever played. I’ve been playing it mobile for about a year. Last month I finally made into the legends rank, I was top 75. I’ve never paid a dime.

It was a joke actually - CCG
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    bcbully said:

Credit Card Game ?

It was a joke actually - CCG
    Lol I’m new around here, sorry lol
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"