Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com’s Best of 2018 Awards - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 8,825
    Best Of 2018 Award should be about games that released in 2018. 

JeffSpicoliNorseGod
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member RarePosts: 1,588
    Mikeha said:

That'd be like, what, 2 games?

MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 32,236
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Mikeha said:

That'd be like, what, 2 games?
    Would also result in a lot of "none of the above", at least if talking about new MMORPGs.

OG_ZorvanConstantineMerus

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• laseritlaserit Member EpicPosts: 6,031
    Aethaeryn said:

RIP Marvel Heroes... special shout-out for that game as I enjoyed it a lot, even though it died in 2017.

My son, now finally game-age, would LOVE Marvel Heroes. He's 5, so just running around punching guys with Spider-Man, Hulk, etc would have been his everything. Sucks that he cannot. Maybe when Ultimate Alliance 3 comes out.

My son (also 5) gets lots of this with Lego games :) He just roams around the open city as heroes driving cars etc. Good times :) Now he is finishing missions and figuring out how to unlock things. I am worried about what I have created so early.
    Kids are so fun at that age. He'll be kicking your ass inside of games in no time ;)  
    Palebane

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 478
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
  • erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 394
    edited January 12
    A best rpg of 2018 and not even mentioning RDR2 in the runner ups? Rating kingdom come above it? lol. this list is a joke.
  • cheyanecheyane Member EpicPosts: 6,101
    erinys said:
    A best rpg of 2018 and not even mentioning RDR2 in the runner ups? Rating kingdom come above it? lol. this list is a joke.
    RDR2 isn't on the PC.