Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineag 2 beta

FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
I know Lineage 2 is in open beta right now, but it doesnt say anything about it on the american website. Can anyone give me details on how to get in?

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

Comments

• PrinceVegetaPrinceVegeta Member Posts: 94

Originally posted by Finwe
    I know Lineage 2 is in open beta right now, but it doesnt say anything about it on the american website. Can anyone give me details on how to get in?

wrong wrong wrong!!!

Its NOT in open beta its in closed beta (internal beta if u wanna call it tht)

Only a very few of NC's hand picked ppl r playing it now (im getting my invite tommorow) look at site early jan cb signups should start then.

________________________________________________________________________________

Once a gamer... Always a gamer

________________________________________________________________________________

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Maybe not in america, but i'm pretty sure in asia its been in open beta for 2 months.....

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• RyosukeRyosuke Member Posts: 42

NCSoft is currently busy Linage,Linage 2 arnt there only games they still got City Of Heroes and Shining lore couple others.. so there very very busy atm..

imageimageimage

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

It's currently launched in South Korea. Beta was supposed to start in Taiwan a few days or weeks ago, but it was delayed.

So, no, it is not in beta anywhere in Asia.

K: 73% A: 60% S: 33% E: 33%

-Machiavelli

• higgsbosonhiggsboson Member Posts: 296

Originally posted by ViolentY

It's currently launched in South Korea. Beta was supposed to start in Taiwan a few days or weeks ago, but it was delayed.
    So, no, it is not in beta anywhere in Asia.

ViolentY that's pretty cool sig. But how come your username doesn't match that of the sig?

• DisastormDisastorm Member Posts: 318

Maybe not in america, but i'm pretty sure in asia its been in open beta for 2 months.....

Closed Beta America Signups start this month.  Taiwan Open Beta begins January 13.  Japanese Open Beta begins February 11.  Korean game is retail.  Chinese game is in no beta.  As far as i know, those are all the lineage2s at the moment.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Mine, I actually took from the beta siege movie and just slapped my name on it. :P

If anyone wishes, I could make one for them with a Lin2 character... really simple one, though, like mine.

-Machiavelli

• PrinceVegetaPrinceVegeta Member Posts: 94

Originally posted by Disastorm

Closed Beta America Signups start this month.  Taiwan Open Beta begins January 13.  Japanese Open Beta begins February 11.  Korean game is retail.  Chinese game is in no beta.  As far as i know, those are all the lineage2s at the moment.

hehe finally some1 who isnt stupid o.o

u from orphus boards too right? Thts prolly where u got the RIGHT information

• DisastormDisastorm Member Posts: 318

Originally posted by PrinceVegeta

Originally posted by Disastorm

hehe finally some1 who isnt stupid o.o

u from orphus boards too right? Thts prolly where u got the RIGHT information

yea im from orphus.  But you can still get the info from the real sites i mean there are these big banners that have the dates on the taiwan and japanese site.