Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

Comments

• sophiaandradesophiaandrade Member CommonPosts: 1
    I recommend you guys to visit this website. It has alot of online games that you might wanna to play.
  • cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    edited November 2018
    Lost Ark IS HERE!

TalulaRose said: Trying to get into BDO - the extremely limited storage and me being a packrat isn't working out atm.
    yep bdo is quite limited and overwhelming without any purchases the free inventory space isn't enough, i loved pvping on blade&soul, tera, and dungeon fighter online because i can actually demolish people without having to catch up for two/three years with practice / experience. i really hate their reknown score crap allowing one player to hold off 14-15 players is nonsense.  :D
  • nupalauknupalauk Member CommonPosts: 7
    GTA V
    hopeoncelost
  • kkorner6kkorner6 Member CommonPosts: 2
    https://www.dransikrebirth.com/ Dransik, a private-server for a official game that is basically on life-support for 10 years and literally abandoned my devs, if any oldies around, hop in

• syby05syby05 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hey, guys! 
    For those who love games, please check out the best racing and card games of all time compiled in one!
    Thank you so much! 

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• clanlord101clanlord101 Member CommonPosts: 1
    still playing jumpgate , its been around for over 18 years now and still around .

could use a few new players to liven things up

for all that loved the old wing commander/privateer series 

and best of all its totally free to play

Phaserlight
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I'm enjoying No Mans Sky alot....Glad I waited until it was further finished before buying.
    Mendel
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I'm enjoying No Mans Sky alot....Glad I waited until it was further finished before buying.
    I just picked it up in the last Steam sale.  So far, it's been quite good.  A bit too Console-centric, but most of that can be remapped.  I can't do much about the action-feel; I'd prefer a more deliberate pace.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Since not buying BfA, which seems to have been a very wise decision I've been playing FFXIV which I have found great over the past 6 months or so.

It has a friendly community with constant and large content drops, plus the devs actually respond and respect the player base unlike WoW.

• ayumarcanayumarcan Member CommonPosts: 10
    Mostly I play Lineage 2 Classic now, but also wanna try RF online, I've read about the setting nd really want to try the game. 
  • valariavalaria Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I'm playing Rift, but fear for its future.
  • saleensaleen Member UncommonPosts: 44
    I've been playing Squad, BFV, Dota2, DBD.  Waiting for a decent MMO though.
  • jonp200jonp200 Member UncommonPosts: 457
    On PC
    Fallout 76 - Better than launch although the stash limit is still a pain.
    Civ 6
    Fallen Enchantress -Legendary Heroes - Closest thing to the venerable Master of Magic; love this game.

XBox
    XCom
    Red Dead Redemption - My jury is still out on the Online Beta

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

• AmazingGamingAmazingGaming Member CommonPosts: 9
    PC
    Lineage 2 Classic – probably still the best open world MMORPG focused on PVP content.
    Rising Force Online – when I need to break away from fantasy, orcs and elves and dive into some sci-fi battles.

PS4
    Red Dead Redemption – no comments, goty.
    Detroit Become Human – best story telling, best futuristic plot.
  • exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301
    Came back to Guild wars 2 and enjoying very much , went from sometimes at weekends to every day a couple of hours. so good

• GenetikCodeGenetikCode Member UncommonPosts: 48
    seem to be in classic mode this year so far..
    Vanilla wow (private)
    Legend of mir 2
    Star wars galaxies
    Dark age of camelot (uthguard)
    Champions online (city of heroes rip off.. but its the closest i can get)
    Tera.. being the only modern mmo.. but thats getting a classic
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    I published my first Distance level: Head Like A Hole

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1650514584

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• Arthur1992Arthur1992 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Im playing this currently. Best private server mmorpg to date. nostalgic and great community. try it, its free.
    155 Dedicated Server instant cast/bugcast, 5APS, level 500 and balanced pvp. We have tons of customization not seen anywhere else, toons of fashion and active community. Balanced pvp and friendly gms awaits you.
  • JohnnyTylerJohnnyTyler Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1

The AOL Desktop Gold icon can go missing from the desktop, due to several reasons. The users may have accidentally deleted the icon or hidden it. You can retrieve it back easily by going to the system tray at the bottom of your desktop and dragging the AOL icon back to the Desktop. Or you can take immediate assistance from the techies at AOL desktop gold not responding. They will give you all the help that you need. They have been trained to look into all the matter of concerns that you have.

For More information click on this link:-

https://www.customersupportnumber-usa.com/aol-desktop-gold-is-not-responding

• BradleyElepha1BradleyElepha1 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hi all! My PC is very old, so all I can play is browser flash games :neutral:
    For example on this site: https://onlineroulettewheel.co.uk/
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I've got a fairly wide rotation lately.

I'm playing Hearts of Iron III, this time using the HPP mod.  It changes quite a bit, from technology to units to events.  It plays like a completely new game, which I like -- more to learn.

I'm also plodding along in No Man's Sky.  I'm nowhere near as far as Torval, but I have fun from time to time.

I started Darkest Dungeon and Thea: The Awakening again, after something happened to my last campaigns.  Probably related to having to replace a hard drive, which lost all my local save files.  Both of these wonderful little games have recently announced expansions / sequels / DLC, so I'm getting myself ready.

The only MMORPGs I'm dabbling in currently are LotRO (non-legacy server), and ESO.  I also bounce into EQ1 and EQ2 monthly just to keep the games relatively up-to-date.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• hlfonnhlfonn Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited March 2019
    I'm playing Antaria Online. Cute Game. F2P on https://www.kongregate.com/games/antariaonline/antaria-online

But pay on Steam. What I like about Steam version is Bigger resolution. No lag

Konggregate website is good while you are working

Come join me and recc ur pals. Btw Kongregate and Steam is same server for players

and also discord discussionhttps://discordapp.com/invite/xUNQv4v

Post edited by hlfonn on
    snoocky
  • Wolve10786Wolve10786 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Immortals 2 Metin2,
    A nice mmorpg you can play with friends,
    It has a nice pvp and pvm system
    I also made a trailer to give you a better image of the game: 

https://youtu.be/zIBaKL3bTD8

check it out, Give it a try and you might like it all.

This discussion has been closed.