Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV's First Bunny Person Is A Familiar Face

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    The bunny person is OK I guess, but what is that creepy little creature down at her lower left in the 2nd photo of the OP.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    edited January 2019
    On the one hand its awesome to see Fran again, on the other hand, so.....much......fanservice.... 

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

edited January 2019
    Kyleran said:
    The bunny person is OK I guess, but what is that creepy little creature down at her lower left in the 2nd photo of the OP.

Third photo? The lala or that big monster on the 2nd photo?

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    Sexy outfits ... please don't tempt me to return to the game ... pretty please ...
    seshses
  • seshsesseshses Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Yeah i love this race but i cant take the grind anymore i need a break . Fran looks great though ...
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    lahnmir said:
    On the one hand its awesome to see Fran again, on the other hand, so.....much......fanservice.... 

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Franservice maybe  :p
    Dragneluslahnmir
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Kyleran said:

The really short thing is a Lalafell, the FFXIV version of Hobbits basically.

The other one with the ears and tail is a Miqo'te (cat people).

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Xasapis said:
    Sexy outfits ... please don't tempt me to return to the game ... pretty please ...
    If Victoria's Secrets made Armour, it would probably look a lot like that  ;)
    Kyleran said:

I always /pet lala's!

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited January 2019
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    I'll take Fran's fan service any day of the year lol.
    Loved her in FFXII.

I didn't know she and the Viera were being introduced into FFXIV. I like this.
    lahnmir

edited January 2019
    Kyleran said:

It was the the lalafel in the 3rd photo.

Those should be killed with fire wherever they are 

;)

anemo

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Kyleran said:

;)

rojoArcueidcheyane

edited January 2019
    Dragnelus said:
    Kyleran said:
    Kyleran said:

;)

LOL, not age related, but I have always abhorred small races in general and child like ones are really on the creepy side.

Should be no surprise I'll be rolling a troll Skald using the largest avatar model when the Phoenix rises tonight.

Kyleran said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Kyleran said:
    Kyleran said:

;)

LOL, not age related, but I have always abhorred small races in general and child like ones are really on the creepy side.

Should be no surprise I'll be rolling a troll Skald using the largest avatar model when the Phoenix rises tonight.
    Can you link that game?

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I am split,i like seeing old faves as we see gamer's enjoy in other games as well but i feel more like i rather see new creative stuff.
    That smaller character is a lallafell if that's how you spell it,their updated version of the FFXI Tarutaru class that was a bit smaller race.

IDK if they will but one area i was disappointed in FFXIV was with the gorgeous graphics i needed to hear voice overs on EVERYTHING without them it made the visuals less appealing,like the game was still set in the 2000 era.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.