Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlas Devs Roll Out Patch v10 & Announce that BattlEye is Incoming - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAtlas Devs Roll Out Patch v10 & Announce that BattlEye is Incoming - MMORPG.com

Atlas has been updated to bring a number of big improvements to the game including new colors for Claim Flags, tons of technical improvements, general gameplay improvements, creature-related changes and more. In addition, the team provides a look ahead at future patches and the inclusion of BattlEye anti-cheat capability.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    edited January 2019
    The game is just trying to have people yell at them. I support anti cheat things myself in multiplayer games (only ones that run while the game is actually running though),but I know of one or two on here that will be up in arms because they are going to add it and all the evil that it stands for.

Overall though they launched a game that wasn't what they advertised, (nothing like the videos they where showing pre-launch) and pretty much have gotten away with it because people will still buy it. Oh well gamers will buy anything these days.
    Post edited by k61977 on
  • freaksoldier99freaksoldier99 Member UncommonPosts: 39
    ya lets put battleeye 1 month after release and do nothing whit the mass duping.\

full hackers and dupes.

stay away
  • Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152
    The servers will be wiped at some point in the future. Its a given, the same thing went on with ark and there was many wipes for it. The same will happen here once they are sure the hacks and dupes are cleaned up as best they can. No use to do a wipe now when its still possible to do dupe and hack in the game.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    sure because the cheat programs can't make the anti cheat stop working, these problem are more used to eat processing power of honest player then stoping cheaters, most just toss a new file to copy on top of the said anti cheat program files
    [Deleted User]
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    ya lets put battleeye 1 month after release and do nothing whit the mass duping.\

full hackers and dupes.

stay away
    Don't tell me what to do
    Krynt0k
  • SupaMutantSupaMutant Member UncommonPosts: 136
    I have no sympathy for anyone that is still playing this game.
    5|_|©|< /\/\¥ |)!©|< /\/\!|<3|3
  • Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256

The patch just fixed the game
    [Deleted User]TacticalZombeh
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    If they're still playing, they're probably having fun and therefore no sympathy needed. Pretty much a pointless statement you just made.
    [Deleted User]CryomatrixTacticalZombehalkarionlog
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    keep the patches coming. thank you for the updates.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!