Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Receives Two New 'Lost Tales of Greece' Stories - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAssassin's Creed Odyssey Receives Two New 'Lost Tales of Greece' Stories - MMORPG.com News

Assassin's Creed Odyssey has been updated with two new "Lost Tales of Greece". Both stories are free content for all players. The first is live now, the second will arrive a bit closer to the end of January. The Daughters of Lalaia has players working with villagers to help prepare for imminent danger, while Poet's Legacy provides players with a journey to meet up with Greece's "most scandalous poet" where they become "increasingly involved in her risque performances". Sounds....fun...

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    I'm sitting right at 100 hours in this game and while I've finished the main story line there is still an insane amount to do. This game really changed the way I look at the series, it really is a fabulous RPG.
    [Deleted User]Interitus[Deleted User]AlmostLancelotThaharKalebGraysonMrMelGibsonSBFordYashaXTacticalZombehand 4 others.

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Ubisoft has so many nearly perfect systems in place for an MMORPG - huge maps, decent characters (weak creator though), open world multiplayer and missions (Wildlands), loot progression and upgrades, cosmetics, post-leveling progression, post-release updates development, decent melee combat (For Honor), good shooter mechanics, etc. etc.

So I wonder - when are they going to release an MMORPG based on Assassin's Creed or Willdlands? After all, they already have one based on The Division + another incoming (TD2).
    RexKushmanOscar1230

Thank you for your time!

• NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,141
    edited January 2019
    I'm at almost 200 hours and I've not finished the main story. I believe i spent way too much time scuba diving in this game. xD
    Oh and finding really funny gameplay bugs. image
    RexKushmanSBFordOctagon7711[Deleted User]

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    I'm so happy with this franchise now. I've got em all on PS4 and gonna do a complete playthrough. I wish they would remaster the first one too. 
    SBFordYashaXThaharTacticalZombehlaseritOscar1230
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • AlmostLancelotAlmostLancelot Member UncommonPosts: 135
    edited January 2019
    Probably the best single player rpg of 2018, imho. At the worst it's a close race between this and KC:D for sure.

Absolutely amazing game.
    SBFordMrMelGibson
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    REd-Wind said:
    And fuck RE and every other over produced franchise that dosent wanna get to the end of the story and build something new.
    Well, you show them how it's done Red.

In other news, there seem to be people in this thread who love this game and I'm happy for them. Might even try it out myself.
    SBFordConstantineMerusMrMelGibson[Deleted User]
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Really surprised at how good this game is, I had given up on the series.
    ConstantineMerusSBFordThaharOscar1230MrMelGibson[Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    I'm finally digging into RDR2, I've owned it since release but I couldn't put Odyssey down. Bought the season pass after I completed the main story. With Far Cry 5 and AC Odyssey I've been very satisfied with Ubisoft for 2018. 

I hope they can keep it up, I'm looking forward to the future with both franchises.
    MrMelGibsonYashaX

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Love this game. I never thought I would love an AC game so much. They definitely took the series in the right direction with the RPG systems. I really hope we get an AC set in the future someday. A cyberpunk AC would be amazing .
    [Deleted User]