Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breach - A New Co-Op ARPG - TheHiveLeader - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageBreach - A New Co-Op ARPG - TheHiveLeader - MMORPG.com

Breach is a new Co-Op ARPG hitting early access on Steam very soon. But is it worth your time? TheHiveLeader is here to help you out with that and to give you a quick look at the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 805
    I can already tell this game isn't going to make it.
    HarikenRueTheWhirl
    I like to complain about games.
  • illuminary420illuminary420 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Looks like some potential there, not sure how will end up at release. Probably like most games will release too soon with it being unfinished and will say that they are working on fixes after they get more feedback. I hope not, just thinking about my own experiences with certain games.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Good video. Breach plays like a console port to PC. There is a story which I found very difficult to follow. Lots of great ideas in this game, they just need to improve execution. It's like a dungeon runner that could really use some open world content, or a MOBA that's trying to be different. I found it interesting but not addictive.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Meh. 
  • KitsunamiKitsunami Member UncommonPosts: 101
    It played poorly. I really wanted to like it but the huge lack of any good feedback on abilities plus no real feeling to anything made it meh.