Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breach - Elementalist Class Preview & Gameplay Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageBreach - Elementalist Class Preview & Gameplay Trailer - MMORPG.com

The Breach team has sent out a brand new trailer that shows off the gameplay and abilities of the Elementalist class, a member of the Arcane school of magic.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    This game keeps grabbing my attention for some reason

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Ah yeh forgot alpha starts today

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

Tyggs said:

This game keeps grabbing my attention for some reason

probably because there's nothing that great out atm.
  • LrdEtriusLrdEtrius Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Played it, didn't like it...
    I'll wait for the next one.
    gastovski1Octagon7711sakinol
  • sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    their site is underwhelming in that there's no real information giving you any kind of actual details about the game at all.
  • curtisan0curtisan0 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I played it today, really tried to like it but after 4 attempts I abandonned. So boring and despite the fact that there's a lot of classes, they are too much the same...
    gastovski1Octagon7711Mikehasakinol
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    lol @ that thumbnail. I thought that was Disco Elvis at first.
    JDexterNorseGod
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• davezordavezor Member UncommonPosts: 17
    edited January 2019

saker said:

their site is underwhelming in that there's no real information giving you any kind of actual details about the game at all.

There's no details because this game is what happens when some businessman tries to figure out how to appeal to as many kids as possible; the only thing it's missing is a BR mode. It tries to be a third-person asymmetrical coop moba action rpg, and fails at effectively being any of those genres. It makes no sense, and the art style is fortnite with added "appeal to teenagers" shit. Oh, and you need to pay for every class except the one you start with. Give this one a pass.
    Don't be a dum dum.
  • buahaha443buahaha443 Member UncommonPosts: 5

davezor said:

saker said:

There's no details because this game is what happens when some businessman tries to figure out how to appeal to as many kids as possible; the only thing it's missing is a BR mode. It tries to be a third-person asymmetrical coop moba action rpg, and fails at effectively being any of those genres. It makes no sense, and the art style is fortnite with added "appeal to teenagers" shit. Oh, and you need to pay for every class except the one you start with. Give this one a pass.

Typical hateful nonsense, it is fresh assymetrical game like left 4 dead and if you hate anything just for looking like cartoons it feels like you are edgy 16 years old
  • nomadienomadie Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Pretty much if you want to know what this game is like look at DungeonLand. This game is pretty much a copy using Unreal 4 engine.
  • redonyouredonyou Member UncommonPosts: 33
    edited January 2019
    davezor said:

saker said:

Hate the game all you want, but at least be accurate about your reasons. You don't have to pay to unlock a single class - that is, with real money. The in-game currency you earn after every match can be used to unlock them, and with dailies you could easily unlock them all in a week or two without spending a dime.

Before someone points it out, I mean besides the pre-order price to gain early access since this game is continuing the trend of paid EA with the promise of going f2p later.
    mcrippins
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883

redonyou said:

davezor said:

saker said:

Hate the game all you want, but at least be accurate about your reasons. You don't have to pay to unlock a single class - that is, with real money. The in-game currency you earn after every match can be used to unlock them, and with dailies you could easily unlock them all in a week or two without spending a dime.

Before someone points it out, I mean besides the pre-order price to gain early access since this game is continuing the trend of paid EA with the promise of going f2p later.

This.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340
    I have a extra alpha account if anybody wants to group up.
  • AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550
    Looks like a fantasy version of Warframe. Only with out all the acrobatics.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    That was a headache inducing event.  Blurs and flashes that's all I saw.