Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atom:RPG Fallout fans take a look

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,387
 Atom RPG has done a couple nice updates since i last played , and it really shows this game is very enjoyable even in this EA stage 0.9

Story/Builds/Crafting and world are all well done and  combat is fun,  any Fallout fan would have an interest in this one ..

TorvalmmolouAgent_Joseph

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 2,611

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

case: Coolermaster HAF932
    PSU: Antec EA 750watt
    RAM: 4x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
    Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
    CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
    GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
    cooling: Noctua NH-D14
    storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, samsung evo 860 500gb SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 6,387
    Ive really had a great time testing this one over the last 8 months , its in great shape and really enjoyable TBS Fallout like game ..Great atmoshpere ,story ,choices and build options ..  

cheyaneTorvalArterius
  • cheyanecheyane Member EpicPosts: 6,081
    Wonderful love your recommendations.
    Scorchienkitarad
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,020
    Scorchien said:
    Ive really had a great time testing this one over the last 8 months , its in great shape and really enjoyable TBS Fallout like game ..Great atmoshpere ,story ,choices and build options ..  

This looks pretty cool, like a Wasteland mixed with Fallout.  Good find Scorch!
    ScorchienTorval

• negan16negan16 Member CommonPosts: 11
    edited December 2018
    I am really a fan of indie games and I really liked this RPG. it's a bit of Fallout in indie mode. Thank you so much for sharing

edited December 2018
    cheyane said:
    Wonderful love your recommendations.
    Hey thx Cheyane , thats real nice , i do spend alot of time digging thru Indie games and testing communicating with the devs , i really enjoy it , and try to introduce some games that otherwise may fly under many folks  radar ..   And share with our community , what are IMO some great games to play :)
    Torval
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 18,691
    I've been watching this a little. It keeps popping up and I keep going... hmmm... So now it's on the wishlist. I like the look. It also supports native Steam so that also bodes well for me.

What are a few things you like and some things you think could use some work?
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Torval said:
    I've been watching this a little. It keeps popping up and I keep going... hmmm... So now it's on the wishlist. I like the look. It also supports native Steam so that also bodes well for me.

What are a few things you like and some things you think could use some work?
             Story and world are very believable and immersive .. Music is great ...

The games difficulty is now in a really good place and feel .. You will fail .. But the answers as to how to approach that situation are at times clever and satisfying when you figure it out ..

Nice touch to crafting...

Some skills still need a bit of tweaking ..

It has solid replay value as different builds and apporaches to encounters (build styles) can deliver a very different experience...

The price is great for this title at 15$ ....
    TorvalKyleran
  • TokkenTokken Member RarePosts: 2,004
    intriguing. Thanks for the hype.
    Warriors are like steel, when you lose your temper you lose your worth.
  • ArteriusArterius Member RarePosts: 609
    Bought this, I believe, a year back. Didn't realize it comes out next week. I will have to give it a shot. I did enjoy what I played when it was in Early Access. I don't usually buy games in Early Access to play them. Instead I do it as a way to show my support in a game I care about. 
    Scorchien
    edited December 2018
          1.0 is official .. Grats Atom Team well done

Post edited by Scorchien on
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 18,691
    Interesting it's been in formal development for just over a year. Not bad. They started with a prototype demo so stuff was built before that obviously, but still it's an impressive turnaround.

I'll be watching here to see what people think.
    Kyleran
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• agent_Pagent_P Member CommonPosts: 4
    Thanks a lot! I am fond of post-apocalyptic genre and I've been searching for something new and fresh. Now I have a game to enjoy.
    BTW, does someone knows some more new games of this genre?
  • GameolioDanGameolioDan Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Thanks for the update. I remember seeing images of this a while back and totally forgot about it! 
    G'day! Aussie guy that records videos of his gameplay. I stream gameplay too.

Youtube: http://youtube.com/c/gameoliodan
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/gameoliodan
  • CiptelloCiptello Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    edited April 5
    Wow! It looks like something I miss for a long time! The price on Steam is not very high either, you made my day, or week :-)
    What I miss and I need most from FO76 (Fallout 76) is F076 caps, FO76 Items and FO76 Weapons.
    I saw that people's interest goes much further.
    Some collect and collect Fo76 figures, other artificial Nuka Cola and other gadgets from the Fallout world. Currently, Bethesda has added Repair Box, which can be purchased for Dollars. In my opinion, it is better to buy Fo76 Weapons and be stronger. https://odealo.com/games/fallout-76 buy fo76 weapons
    Post edited by Ciptello on